amazing tree work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only problem I can see is that they ran out of tools. One more piece of iron might have solved the whole thing.
I see lots of problems
1 they don't know what they are doing.
2 the jack is a toy.
3 they cut too far and it came back and wants to go the wrong way and is holding by a thread.
4 no back up rope on it for a plan B if something went wrong like it did.
5 They were stupid enough to video it and put it on the net.

I see lots of problems
1 they don't know what they are doing.
2 the jack is a toy.
3 they cut too far and it came back and wants to go the wrong way and is holding by a thread.
4 no back up rope one it for a plan B if something went wrong like it did.
5 They were stupid enough to video it and put it on the net.
My reply was meant in humor. Yes, that picture is a **** show.

WTF!!!

We need to see the "before" video with the intact tree up to the point the saw got pinched. Maybe a shot of the whole tree with surroundings before, and the siminains who did/doing the carnage.

Besides what Wolf said.........Why two back cuts , neither one matches up, which one was intended felling cut? I'll comment on the jack also, adequate to lift a riding lawn mower, another orange sticker on that, another rental?

The campers axe is a sorry excuse for a wedge. The little nail puller?

And finally...........Home Despot rental Dolkita saw, hopelessly pinched.

edit: one more thing, there are places that rent 80-90cc saws, if the idjits who did this , and rented one of those to cut a large tree.......:dizzy:

WTF!!!

We need to see the "before" video with the intact tree up to the point the saw got pinched. Maybe a shot of the whole tree with surroundings before, and the siminains who did/doing the carnage.

Besides what Wolf said.........Why two back cuts , neither one matches up, which one was intended felling cut?

Two back-cuts [can] make a face cut. Might be the last "face-off."

Two back-cuts [can] make a face cut. Might be the last "face-off."

?????

A proper back cut (singular here) nearly meets face cut to form proper hinge wood.

As pictured one (top?) back cut, makes/meets face cut on one side, badly misses on other, and is never completed. The 2nd (lower ) back cut is curved, and never intersects the 1st back cut to "fix" it and form a hinge.

Tree's lean seems to be into the street, same as intended(?) direction of the fall. At least no cars parked there.......

?????

A proper back cut (singular here) nearly meets face cut to form proper hinge wood.

As pictured one (top?) back cut, makes/meets face cut on one side, badly misses on other, and is never completed. The 2nd (lower ) back cut is curved, and never intersects the 1st back cut to "fix" it and form a hinge.

Tree's lean seems to be into the street, same as intended(?) direction of the fall. At least no cars parked there.......

Failed internet facetiousness/sarcasm.

What I was trying to say was that they may end up thinking they're making a face cut or back cut but making the opposite because they don't know "**** from shinola."

And the result might be the loss of life or limb

Reason #8 why not to buy a rental saw LOL
Im guessing the road and traffic was a hindsight
Traffic smaffic.
His car or bicycle isn't parked out there or any rentals.
Whatchu got against rentals, Willis?....
He did try to not drop it on the house.
I fail to see the problems here 😅

Latest posts

Back