Another 562XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure you bring it to the buildoff. It'll be interesting to see how it compares to the 346s. I've yet to run a 555 or 562.

If I don't make it myself i'll send it along with the 066. I plan on getting with durand or preston if I can't make it and let them ride along.

I've never actually seen a 372 or 2171 under 14 lbs dry unless you take both dawgs off. The xpw is 14 lb 15 oz or something like that. The regular one with small spikes was 14 lb 5 oz I think. The guys with scales weighed the 555 at 12.5 lbs and the 562 at 12.8.

If I don't make it myself i'll send it along with the 066. I plan on getting with durand or preston if I can't make it and let them ride along.

I've never actually seen a 372 or 2171 under 14 lbs dry unless you take both dawgs off. The xpw is 14 lb 15 oz or something like that. The regular one with small spikes was 14 lb 5 oz I think. The guys with scales weighed the 555 at 12.5 lbs and the 562 at 12.8.

I got 12 pounds 13 ounces for the 562 and 14 pounds 0.2 ounces for the 2171. These scales were dead on with the post office. Ill take both saws by the post office in the am just to see......

I think the 044/440 might be sub 14lb with the tiny inner spike they come stock with.

12.8 = 12lb 13 oz;)

I'm only talking from a work saw perspective.

There is definietly overlap in saw models, but that is true of all saw sizes. I think someone just posted in the 2171 thread about having a tool that feels right in the hands, and I am sure we all do different types of work and have different perspective, and therefore different tools-

Biggest mistake could be passing up ANY size saws :laugh:

I don't think we need to worry about Paul in that regard:msp_thumbup:

562xp

Thank you I really appreciate that. Yes, its a 20" Techlite. BTW, myself and mdavlee are gonna run the 562 and 555 head to head tuesday. We will have some really good stuff for ya.......:rock:
congrads on 562xp,looking forward to tuesday shootout report. Will you run your 555 or another? tec-Lite bar looks real nice ! would like to see smile on your face when you first run 562,being you are a 555 owner also. good luck ! -ddalel

congrads on 562xp,looking forward to tuesday shootout report. Will you run your 555 or another? tec-Lite bar looks real nice ! would like to see smile on your face when you first run 562,being you are a 555 owner also. good luck ! -ddalel

Thanks dale, but the 555 belongs to mdavlee. he bought her from me. I think its gonna be a lot of fun for sure man.

I'd like to run her Paul. If you don't mind that is. :msp_razz:

I think they look pretty cool too. I'd like to get one in some wood to see how she "feels" to me.

What build off are you fellows talking about?

If the 555 takes it maybe he needs to give me the 562:hmm3grin2orange:

It might have 8 tanks through it now. I've only got to go cutting 4 times and with other saws it doesn't go through much fuel like the big saws.

Jeremy/wigglesworth is having the 066/660 buildoff on march 24th.

I'd like to run her Paul. If you don't mind that is. :msp_razz:

I think they look pretty cool too. I'd like to get one in some wood to see how she "feels" to me.

What build off are you fellows talking about?

You know you are more than welcome to run her anytime Anthony. Maybee you can come on up Tuesday? :rock:

If the 555 takes it maybe he needs to give me the 562:hmm3grin2orange:

It might have 8 tanks through it now. I've only got to go cutting 4 times and with other saws it doesn't go through much fuel like the big saws.

Jeremy/wigglesworth is having the 066/660 buildoff on march 24th.

Noooooo LOL......Me likey me Husky too much to gamble her......:laugh:

Latest posts

Back