Another 562XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats the beauty of the AT, you can do mods to it and it adjust itself. I say pull the arrestor if you dont need it. May as well poke a big hole in the muffler while your at it to let her breathe. :msp_thumbup:

Yes it does. A little birdy told me that my carb is running at 90% fuel delivery capacity under load at the moment.

Yes it does. A little birdy told me that my carb is running at 90% fuel delivery capacity under load at the moment.

In my humble opinion thats just amazing.....

I believe those ole boys in Sweden like us.........and i sure like them!

Last edited:
"A little birdy told me that my carb is running at 90% fuel delivery capacity under load at the moment"

I wonder if that 90% capacity is based upon the stock level the metering lever is being set at. A couple of guys that have modded the 562 have had to increase the height of the metering lever in order to prevent lean running. In other words, the flow potential in the carb body.

Or, is that referring to the potential of the electronic metering system. That is, the electronic adjustment will only allow another 11% further increase in flow.

Last edited:
"A little birdy told me that my carb is running at 90% fuel delivery capacity under load at the moment"

I wonder if that 90% capacity is based upon the stock level the metering lever is being set at. A couple of guys that have modded the 562 have had to increase the height of the metering lever in order to prevent lean running. In other words, the flow potential in the carb body.

Or, is that referring to the potential of the electronic metering system. That is, the electronic adjustment will only allow another 11% further increase in flow.

It has no idea where the lever is. The electronics only know the limits of the servos at this point.

From running both of Husqvarna's 2nd gen. strato saws (555&562xp) leaves no doubt that Husqvarna is leading the way in new technology. I really believe we will all be in for a real treat when Husqvarna releases these saws in the 70cc range.(3rd gen?) -As if we havent been treated already! LOL.
At any rate, with all the power the 555 and 562xp generates, and more especially that autotune will compensate for modding* leaves no doubt in my mind that we are in the "Golden Era" of chainsaws.........Man, I really cant wait for the 3rd gen. strato in the 70cc range!

Hopefully in the next few years we'll see a 595xp or something along those lines with this new technology and better power to weight.

Hopefully in the next few years we'll see a 595xp or something along those lines with this new technology and better power to weight.

I hope not. The wife is gonna kill me if I buy another 1k saw:confused:

Mitch just do like I do sell one of the others to make room and a little $$$ for it.

From running both of Husqvarna's 2nd gen. strato saws (555&562xp) leaves no doubt that Husqvarna is leading the way in new technology. I really believe we will all be in for a real treat when Husqvarna releases these saws in the 70cc range.(3rd gen?) -As if we havent been treated already! LOL.
At any rate, with all the power the 555 and 562xp generates, and more especially that autotune will compensate for modding* leaves no doubt in my mind that we are in the "Golden Era" of chainsaws.........Man, I really cant wait for the 3rd gen. strato in the 70cc range!

I'm ready to see how Stihl tries to counter. If they can. And I think they may have some tricks up thier sleeves. I'm hoping the 461 is worth throwing some cash at.

I'm ready to see how Stihl tries to counter. If they can. And I think they may have some tricks up thier sleeves. I'm hoping the 461 is worth throwing some cash at.

Yeah. I would like to run a 441 M just to see what they are like. I would imagine the 461 and 661 will be about the same thing. Dont ya think?
Husqvarna av and M-Tronic?

The 461 dave k has is rubber av just like the 460. He did say it's smoother than the 460.

I can't remember that guys name who had the picture of one. I'll look around and maybe I can find it.

The 461 dave k has is rubber av just like the 460. He did say it's smoother than the 460.

I can't remember that guys name who had the picture of one. I'll look around and maybe I can find it.

Jasha had a demo unit.

Back