Another 562XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either way you look at it there are some amazing saws out there all makes and models

Either way you look at it there are some amazing saws out there all makes and models

Was just messing with you, but basically from the handle being what.... 5degrees different its the same friggin saw, kinda like drinking a budweiser from a can versus a bottle.....same taste different feel.

Back to the post, do any of the 562 users care about the now non existant rev-boost after having the 562 in there hands..........for awhile that was one of the main selling features.....

The 562 is a lot quicker spool up over the 555. It might not say rev boost but it's still something different in it.

Back to the post, do any of the 562 users care about the now non existant rev-boost after having the 562 in there hands..........for awhile that was one of the main selling features.....

Are you really sure that the Rev-boost is gone? I have not seen any actual evidence that it is so far, only rumors.....

562xp different

The 562 is a lot quicker spool up over the 555. It might not say rev boost but it's still something different in it.
I hear that ! anyone that owns one ,knows what you mean. [ yeh , sounds like 562 band wagon ] It is my go to saw now. Still take 357 and or 266 to woods now but almost never start backup saws.

It still has RevBoost...... Who done said no mo boost????

Straight outta the 2012 product book:

a5fb42d5.jpg

If a person has the extra money to get a 562 over the 555 it's worth it unless you just have to have that small mount.

If a person has the extra money to get a 562 over the 555 it's worth it unless you just have to have that small mount.

Large mount can do anything small mount can do, only better! :laugh:

1991 I bought a new 262xp for under $600, land here was $250/acre

2011 I bought a new 562xp for under $700, land here is $2500/acre

IMHO the 562xp is a bargain- and a great saw that revs quicker than my other stock saws

1991 I bought a new 262xp for under $600, land here was $250/acre

2011 I bought a new 562xp for under $700, land here is $2500/acre

IMHO the 562xp is a bargain- and a great saw that revs quicker than my other stock saws

Way to look at it. Farm land is over 10K here:angry:

Are you really sure that the Rev-boost is gone? I have not seen any actual evidence that it is so far, only rumors.....

Lots of rumors about it, 575 42 84-01 coil for the 562 from the ipl is an invalid part number......will wait for it to automatically sub to 84-02 as per the 555.

I have 555G's on order.......weborder says I should have them late march........

As we all know husqvarna marketing and advertising leaves alot to be desired, revboost is not mentioned in the 2012 Canadian literature..........

Lots of rumors about it, 575 42 84-01 coil for the 562 from the ipl is an invalid part number......will wait for it to automatically sub to 84-02 as per the 555.

I have 555G's on order.......weborder says I should have them late march........

As we all know husqvarna marketing and advertising leaves alot to be desired, revboost is not mentioned in the 2012 Canadian literature..........

I have found that the numbers stamped directly into the coils are not valid..... For these and other models as well. They turn up different than the IPL's indicate. Not all of them but more than just the 562s :)

I have found that the numbers stamped directly into the coils are not valid..... For these and other models as well. They turn up different than the IPL's indicate. Not all of them but more than just the 562s :)

That is because the coil itself is part of a kit in the IPLs, as I understand it. The listed number is for the kit. :msp_smile:

The 555 is a great saw no doubt. But I agree with Mike that the 562xp is definetly worth the xtra dough.

Latest posts

Back