Another Chinese Husky?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can anybody zoom in? i just zoomed in on the id tag and it appears to look like a husqvarna tag. there's alot of things about that saw that are fishy but i'm still not convinced. i'm thinking now the op precense and throttle look black because of the light. The fuel cap looks black also on my screen. I don't see the handle bar give away. Just looks like a fresh unused handle to me. Just so you guys know i'm quite color blind. Almost didn't get my drivers license because of it.

damn you guys are good. it would have taken me some close up pics to spot that fake. i'm noticing now that the op precense leaver and trigger are black. at least on my screen they look like it. i've only seen those black on chinese tanks. of course alot of thebold saws were black but i'm sure the 365 only came with grey.

Yes, but you never can be really sure about that black vs. grey thing based on a picture of that (lack of) quality...

can anybody zoom in? i just zoomed in on the id tag and it appears to look like a husqvarna tag. there's alot of things about that saw that are fishy but i'm still not convinced. i'm thinking now the op precense and throttle look black because of the light. The fuel cap looks black also on my screen. I don't see the handle bar give away. Just looks like a fresh unused handle to me. Just so you guys know i'm quite color blind. Almost didn't get my drivers license because of it.

They copy that tag as well, just that a lot of those fakes have the same serial number....:msp_biggrin:

Man this copy thing should be illegal :( or maybe it is but some how the chinkwa's get away with it. Has anybody messaged him yet. I'm tempted.

The sticker on the recoil is wrong right off the bat. The chink ones aren't the right color. And yeah, the bar lettering is wrong. Two dead give aways.

I emailed him and requested him to tell me if it was a fake or not. I also said that if he didn't know to try post some clear pics of the saw. We'll see if he responds.

Have any of you guys seen a blue tool bag with a new husky? Great Experience on the box? That and the caps are huge red flags to me. It's a fake.

Have any of you guys seen a blue tool bag with a new husky? Great Experience on the box? That and the caps are huge red flags to me. It's a fake.

Great experience is on the boxes. No tool bags though.

I still haven't gotten a response from him yet. I've had people take over a week to respond but he may also not want to tell me anything. My 365 had the exact same decal as that one on the starter but then i remembered i ordered that decal off ebay so it was probably chinese.

It looks an awful lot like this one.

hPGTJy6.jpg

I still haven't gotten a response from him yet. I've had people take over a week to respond but he may also not want to tell me anything. My 365 had the exact same decal as that one on the starter but then i remembered i ordered that decal off ebay so it was probably chinese.

If a real 365 was old enough to have the caps it seems to have, I believe that label would have had the "air injection" cymbol on it.

PM me his email address. I will tell you if it was the same as the one from the Ebay sale a couple of days ago.

I knew something did not look right about that thing after seeing it. Just could not put my finger on it. My 455 came all assembled in a long box and never came with the tool bag or extra plug. Was not sure if that was standard in the 300 series but knew for sure that it was not stock in the 400 series. Thanks for pointing out the differences guys.

I also thought it was very suspicious that the guy got it BRAND NEW and only took it out of the box to see if it would run. Almost like the original buyer new it was a copy so they are trying to get rid of it.

Latest posts

Back