Another Chinese Husky?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As word of these counterfeit saws gets out to the general public resale value of Huskies is going to go down. It is getting very hard for a casual user to see the differences.

The tool bag is genuine chinese fake.

But compared to other copies, they have 'fixed' a lot of the things we usually pick up. It's really difficult to tell now for the untrained eye. I wouldn't be surprised if the manufacturer reads these threads we post...

The color was always off, or looked off in the pictures. This one seems to be closer. They are getting better at it unfortunately.

The better they get at copying, the more it will push people to a local dealer or a reputable source rather than the scum pushing false products ;) Unfortunately the chainsaw world is a small enough place and the only media chainsaws typically see is massacre type movies :(

Somebody has it in their sig here, I just can't remember who. Something about the bitterness of poor quality lasts long after the sweetness of a low price is long gone......

Here's a Dealer on Ebay selling replacement Recoil stickers just like that
New Husqvarna Recoil Starter Decal Sticker 537230203 for 365 Chainsaw | eBay

One thing I see different from the Originals and the Chinese Saws are that the Chinese saws have raised spots on the starter handle.All of the real Husqvarna's have Smooth Handles.Chinese replacements have the raised spots just like the knock off saws.

The tool bag is genuine chinese fake.

But compared to other copies, they have 'fixed' a lot of the things we usually pick up. It's really difficult to tell now for the untrained eye. I wouldn't be surprised if the manufacturer reads these threads we post...

I wouldn't be surprised if the counterfeiters are reading these threads.

Yeah that's what I meant, I know some members have been contacted by chinese companies through AS so they are on here for sure.

I got an email today out of the blue from some chinese trading company. I didn't open it so I have no idea if they were selling saws though. I don't know how they would get my email from the site either. Just thought it was a strange coincidence.

I got an email today out of the blue from some chinese trading company. I didn't open it so I have no idea if they were selling saws though. I don't know how they would get my email from the site either. Just thought it was a strange coincidence.

Have you helped some new member with something in the "beg for manuals" thread, by e-mail? I usually don't do that, as you never know who it really is....:msp_sad:

Have you helped some new member with something in the "beg for manuals" thread? I usually don't do that, as you never know who it really is....:msp_sad:

I have Niko, but not for a long time. I don't have many manuals. I really don't know where it came from.

I have Niko, but not for a long time. I don't have many manuals. I really don't know where it came from.

It doesn't have to be connected to that, it isn't that uncommon that someone sell lists of contacts, so it could basically be anyone you have had contact with by e-mail, likely someone that had contact with lots of people.....

PM me his email address. I will tell you if it was the same as the one from the Ebay sale a couple of days ago.

I will send you his email address as soon as he replies. for now all I know is the craigslist address connected to the post. he hasn't replied yet and that's fishy all on it's own. you'd think a guy selling a saw would check his email at least once a day.

Back