Another happy tsc splitter owner

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I can say is GOOD LUCK with your splitter and hopefully it lasts longer than ours. I hope you did not bother with the extended warranty! It is not worth the price the paper it is printed on.

The only thing I can say is GOOD LUCK with your splitter and hopefully it lasts longer than ours. I hope you did not bother with the extended warranty! It is not worth the price the paper it is printed on.

I've never seen one that is. They are handled by 3rd parties who have NO name recognition, and therefore no good name to protect, and who don't care AT ALL about happy customers. You can badmouth them to high heaven and nobody will remember the name.

Extended warranties are a rip-off. Don't blame the manufacturer for that. They're usually offered by the store that sells the merchandise.

I've never seen one that is. They are handled by 3rd parties who have NO name recognition, and therefore no good name to protect, and who don't care AT ALL about happy customers. You can badmouth them to high heaven and nobody will remember the name.

Extended warranties are a rip-off. Don't blame the manufacturer for that. They're usually offered by the store that sells the merchandise.

I always make a little scene when offered extended warranties. Sears is huge on these. I always start asking the sales person if the product I'm buying is somehow faulty. Why would I need an extended warranty unless the thing is junk. Is there a manufacturer of the product I'm buying that does not offer an extended warranty because it is made well enough to last beyond the 2 year original warranty. I always get a look of alarm. I never buy them. They are high cost insurance. This is an area where you are better off self insured.

My Speeco 22 ton Split Master works great!!!!!! The only problem I've had with it was resolved by Kevin from Speeco. It was the "sweating" of the return hoses that were defective. But as always, Kevin came through! If you have any issues with your Speeco splitter, Kevin is the man to contact!

Latest posts

Back