Another not so good stihl jug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoy watching the self proclaimed experts making even bigger fools of themselves. It's a beautiful thing. Keep up the good work, the entertainment is priceless.

At least they still make decent bars, now I just need an adapter for my 3120.:monkey:

Nope...don't sell saws, don't "screw" people, and don't "stick it to 'em deep."

I always thought those were at least 2 different things.

Well ya thought wrong Ed.

If you don't know slang talk maybe you should learn it, come on by sometime, I'll help ya out..

If you don't know slang talk maybe you should learn it, come on by sometime, I'll help ya out..

Tommie,

Yes, clear that up with Ed before you take him to THE SHED. Don't want him to be disappointed when you show him a saw.

ole joat

Tommie,

Yes, clear that up with Ed before you take him to THE SHED. Don't want him to be disappointed when you show him a saw.

ole joat

He will have Ed fixed up with all kinds of Stihl OPE and I bet not one gets the cylinder taken off for inspection.:laugh:

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

I appreciate your willingness to help...I think I'm getting closer to understanding.

So ..."screwing people" and "sticking it to 'em deep" are both dealer euphemisms for selling people saws...does this only apply to new Stihls?

Tommie,

ole joat

So little faith brother joat. There's a reasonable chance Tommie is capable of defending himself.

I appreciate your willingness to help...I think I'm getting closer to understanding.

So ..."screwing people" and "sticking it to 'em deep" are both dealer euphemisms for selling people saws...does this only apply to new Stihls?

So little faith brother joat. There's a reasonable chance Tommie is capable of defending himself.

Ed there is an old saying if you don't know whatcha talking about you should be quiet. You have hopped in and took my comment about that saw and the lawyer and jumped in with glee. However if you had taken a moment and read a few more posts you would have seen I was saying those comments to edge Space on like he does me all the time. So Ed tell me how does it feel to be a total azz, I'm just curious,LOL

Tommie,

ole joat

I just cleared it up with him Joat. He apparently didn't realize Space and me lure each other in all time with BS.

Space must not be on today but he'll see that post and give me hell,LOL

Ed there is an old saying if you don't know whatcha talking about you should be quiet. You have hopped in and took my comment about that saw and the lawyer and jumped in with glee. However if you had taken a moment and read a few more posts you would have seen I was saying those comments to edge Space on like he does me all the time. So Ed tell me how does it feel to be a total azz, I'm just curious,LOL

Sorry Tommie...I didn't mean to upset you. I can't decide whether I'm more surprised by you turning out to be the sensitive type, or the rapidity with which the depths of your wit can be mined.

I'm certain a little self-reflection is all that is needed to satisfy your curiosity.

OK...you can go back to playing with your friends...sorry to interrupt. It's always fun until someone gets their feelings hurt.

I just cleared it up with him Joat. He apparently didn't realize Space and me lure each other in all time with BS.

Space must not be on today but he'll see that post and give me hell,LOL

Sorry Tommie...I didn't mean to upset you. I can't decide whether I'm more surprised by you turning out to be the sensitive type, or the rapidity with which the depths of your wit can be mined.

I'm certain a little self-reflection is all that is needed to satisfy your curiosity.

OK...you can go back to playing with your friends...sorry to interrupt. It's always fun until someone gets their feelings hurt.

Don't make me stop this car!

father joat

Upset me, feelings hurt, I don't think so Ed. You thought you had a good one to crow about and you crowed. Ed did you happen to notice no one else said a word about that post, they knew what its intent was, only you took it to heart thinking it was something that is wasn't. Space and I have been tossing posts like that at each for years. Apparently you didn't know and thats ok. Self reflection, no, the obvious yes. I got a good memory Ed, you haven't changed abit. Tant no biggie, you are what you are..

Is there anyone at Stihl that we can bring this up to? Honestly, I'm thinking about not buying a 361 now. If I do, I won't haggle price, but I'll want to see the jug before I buy.

My experience with the 361 if this. Look on the clutch side just below the bottom fin, and if you see STIHL it is not a Mahle cylinder. You can see it right there in the shop without removing anything from the saw.

A MAHLE cylinder will have the name right at the base and and is only visable by shinning a strong light on the base of the cylinder and then HLE is visable.

Upset me, feelings hurt, I don't think so Ed. You thought you had a good one to crow about and you crowed. Ed did you happen to notice no one else said a word about that post, they knew what its intent was, only you took it to heart thinking it was something that is wasn't. Space and I have been tossing posts like that at each for years. Apparently you didn't know and thats ok. Self reflection, no, the obvious yes. I got a good memory Ed, you haven't changed abit. Tant no biggie, you are what you are..

I knew perfectly well why you posted...you missed the point of my post, not the other way around. The obvious, yes...the subtle, not so much.

And was only a month ago...not too big of a memory stretch.

Just send me a hat and we'll call it even.

Damn...Joat took my Gameboy again.

I knew perfectly well why you posted...you missed the point of my post, not the other way around. The obvious, yes...the subtle, not so much.

And was only a month ago...not too big of a memory stretch.

Just send me a hat and we'll call it even.

Damn...Joat took my Gameboy again.

LOL, good try Ed but one problem, go back and look at your posts. Seems you was trying to hammer home a point and you did, unfortantly for you the joke is on you.

Send you a hat, notta problem, I'll supply the hat, you pay shipping, deal?

Latest posts

Back