Antique saw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's one you don't see everyday: sawmandaves' A700 large bow - YouTube
He doesn't yet know how to make vids and post them or much to do with a computer. Neither do I really, but we felt you guys would wanna see one of these running. He swears it hasn't been run for many years until yesterday.
Igpoe:cheers:

He doesn't yet know how to make vids and post them or much to do with a computer. Neither do I really, but we felt you guys would wanna see one of these running. He swears it hasn't been run for many years until yesterday.

great video cant wait 2 see it run at gtg in march

cool vid. dean it was awsome i will gas her up and hope to cut with it at the gtg once again thanks so much david :flag: good old american iron

Dean,

That's WAY COOL! Very nice to see one of those run!

Brian and Tina

Do these qualify?

1958 Wright. 1958 was a great year, does that qualify me?

attachment.php

1955 Clinton 525, 1950's or early 60's McCulloch model 15.

attachment.php

:dizzy:

I would like to see a viedo of your Wright working I have never seen one sawing wood.

Wright Blade Saw Mod B520 that not my saw i just found that video

Wright Blade Saw Mod B520 that not my saw i just found that video

My bad, thought it was from the one close up. Seemed fast for a scratcher. Still a great vid!

I sharpened that chain it took a long time, about 8 hours the chain was realy messed up ihave got it close, still needs some work, a few cutters are missing.
the chain is a 3/4 pitch square ground mall chain,destroyed a bunch of files on that one:givebeer:

Latest posts

Back