Antique saw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to say thanks to every one for the great comments I know some people have seen all my stuff before I thought id post it on hear for People that have not seen it I just want to say and I have said it before and mean it the best job I have seen yet a complete step by step is Cliffs Mall 10 bow saw to see it step by step was excellent I think Cliff you should but that same post on hear for all to see

Thanks Joe. ;)

I did a post on it in the Remington/Mall sticky thread.

It starts on this page.
http://www.arboristsite.com/stickies/170357-16.htm

I truly hope they can recover it...there are some excellent history discussions and documentation on that site that it would be a real loss if it cannot be recovered. I enjoy going there and just reading and all of the pictures of the old logging and saws,etc. I have read enough to know how many years of effort it took to compile such a wealth of knowledge, always a good read over there!

A speedy recovery wish to Magnus and Pontius!

I hope so. The site as gone down befor in the past but never this long.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I'm in the middle of one of these right now. What engine is this - looks like PP AH47 but the bore is only 1 3/4"

How does the sprocket come off - threaded?

The rest of you make me sick. Those saws look too good to be real. Keep em coming!

Yup,

Tecumseh 47, don't know about the sprocket, already boxed up. Headed to Canada...It is a nice all original one for sure!

Brian and Tina

Wow Joe and Cliff!

Absolutely gorgeous work on both of those Bantams! Kinda partial to those, they are nice saws!

Brian and Tina

Latest posts

Back