Any of you guys run a 372 Husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a ported 440 and a ported 372. they are eguals of eachother. personell prefrence is the onlything that seperates them. i love them both

:cheers:

Yup, same animal. I've used the Red 372 almost daily for years alongside my cousin with his 440. I am very used to mine, so prefer it. Both are great pro saws.
I do my best to run a small firewood/tree business, and that saw makes the most money.
Very dependable, and if anything does wear out, parts are plentiful and cheap.

372 is the first step in the Cadpire State Building, 99.9997 percent of the members here have at least one, mods better than any other saw on the planet.
It doesn't cure cancer though... that's just an out right lie.:hmm3grin2orange:

372 is the first step in the Cadpire State Building, 99.9997 percent of the members here have at least one, mods better than any other saw on the planet.

brncreeper is correct. 372's don't cure Cancer.

They will however Raise the Dead, Innoculate against Ebola, and thier mere presence will make most super models throw off thier undergarments.

It is said in many bedouin camps and in hushed Voices, that Islam wages Jihad against the west not because of religion, but because of a single 372 cutting down all the trees in the middle east, leaving the barren desserts, and only oil to survive upon...

Yeah, it's a decent saw.:D

No glitches that stand out really.

Snag 'em!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Cancer-curing is for the MS361.

It's one of only 2 saws I've ever seen diehard Stihlheads admit was good (the other is the 346). Get 'em before someone else does (like me...).

Nevermind them, they have been brainwashed by ole tommy:hmm3grin2orange:

They are forgetting 272,266,285,290,365,357,395,2100 and many other well built huskies.

ALL LIES!!!! These guys are telling you lies. The 372 is not only the worst saw that Husqvarna ever built it's the worst saw of all times. I wouldn't trade a wild thing for a 372. If you tried to give me a 372 it would probably make me mad enough to smack you in the face. I wouldn't have a 372 if it was the last saw on earth.

Now where did you say those 372s were that are for sale? :D

Rope the 372 is good and all...but honestly you need a new partner or your doing something wrong.
Don't be leading this guy on so...372 durn fine saw but better than sex????

i do like the 372xp. matter of fact i was looking to buy a used one when i fell into this latest ms440.

had this been a 372xp rather than a 440 i would not had any second thoughts either.

the 372xp is a great saw and you can't hardly go wrong buy buying a good one.:greenchainsaw:

Rope the 372 is good and all...but honestly you need a new partner or your doing something wrong.
Don't be leading this guy on so...372 durn fine saw but better than sex????

Well for 38 years I ran free having plenty I them married and have a great wife but I am always wore out and really when you get grey on the top and it thins it really seems overrated. I still bump uglies mind you, just not quite so motivated to go through all the steps necessary for it lol. I remember when it was more important but to me seems each year I age some things seem less and less mandatory.

Well for 38 years I ran free having plenty I them married and have a great wife but I am always wore out and really when you get grey on the top and it thins it really seems overrated. I still bump uglies mind you, just not quite so motivated to go through all the steps necessary for it lol. I remember when it was more important but to me seems each year I age some things seem less and less mandatory.

Yeah but I hear you use Chanel #5 as fuel for that 372. :greenchainsaw:

I believe the comment on the 372 and sex had an underlying theme concerning longevety. Sex is fine for the short term, but it will never replace a good saw. :dizzy:

Of course diversity is the spice of life......

Latest posts

Back