Any of you guys run a 372 Husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next, are you going to say you try and peel off the stickers right out of the box?

I am still astonished :jawdrop: by the OP's question, as there hardly is any other saw model that there are more posts about on this forum....:confused:

Last edited:
Call me what you want

Well that's what most people who move in here call us. They all move in and start telling us how dumb and ignorant we are. Then they tell us how they did it back where they came from, and how much better everything was and etc. So the name is really just a little inside joke or I am really a dumb Arky you decide. Now back to my intention. I honestly figured that the 372 was a good saw but having not used one, I figured some of you guys had. Troll kind of ragged me on not searching before posting but I find the search function too vague. Got a rise out of him anyway. So I have always ran 60cc and smaller saws. Exept the old 041 stihl series and just wanted to know what quirks and problem areas the 372 had. Didn't mean to cause a stir but obviously pick a good saw to move up to. So you have to give me that one. And by the way I don't care what you call me as long as you call me for supper.

Well that's what most people who move in here call us. They all move in and start telling us how dumb and ignorant we are. Then they tell us how they did it back where they came from, and how much better everything was and etc. So the name is really just a little inside joke or I am really a dumb Arky you decide. Now back to my intention. I honestly figured that the 372 was a good saw but having not used one, I figured some of you guys had. Troll kind of ragged me on not searching before posting but I find the search function too vague. Got a rise out of him anyway. So I have always ran 60cc and smaller saws. Exept the old 041 stihl series and just wanted to know what quirks and problem areas the 372 had. Didn't mean to cause a stir but obviously pick a good saw to move up to. So you have to give me that one. And by the way I don't care what you call me as long as you call me for supper.

Ha, I figured you were a good bloke with that self deprecating name you chose.

Besides, if you really were dumb you probably wouldn't advertise it by calling yourself dumb. Unless you were really dumb! :):):)

I was born in Ozark, AR but was uprooted and brought up north at an early age.

If I HAD to chose just one saw from the ones I own, I'd proably chose the 372xpw.

ok bye

Mine barely ran today. With the short bar (36). Tree was down too soon. Barely warmed up. Oh well.

It was probably a 50 inch elm. Needed the bigger bar. Didn't have time to get it.

:)

Tomorrow, I'm going to remember to check the oil.

I know what you mean about the stereotypes.

Although, some people around here claim that some of the smartest people they have ever met live in Arkansas. Go figure. Where's the analyst now????

I know what you mean about the stereotypes.

Although, some people around here claim that some of the smartest people they have ever met live in Arkansas. Go figure. Where's the analyst now????

I have heard that before. I just wonder if its because in a sense we have always done without or got by with less. Had to be inventive or enterprising due to having less and wanting more. I have worked many different jobs since I was 14 and picked up a lot of different skills and that is true for a number of people in my area. Seems like just about the time I got settled in and learned a little about what I was doing I would get laid off or the whole company, or business would shut down. Began working carreer at a grocery store. Great place to meet girls, not much pay. Next off building chicken houses, company slowed down on houses. Bought small farm needed more spendable income. Started cutting logs and wood for extra income. Built Residential houses interest rate slowed that down. Went to work for local college and them found I could make more money logging and cutting wood full time. Got a chance to work for Aircraft Company, was laid off 3 different times and finally learned my lesson. Now working for a City Muncipal Water System last ten years. Still cutting logs and wood. This probably won't be my last job but it does let me incorporate almost every skill or knowledge I have, however small it may be. And the fact is I am not the only turd in the cantalope patch in my area that grew up this way. I ain't educated just exposed to a lot of different fields. But I am sure if you did a survey of all the blokes on this site and compared them with any select field except maybe entertainment, sports, banking, retail sales, and the modeling industry. You'll find guys cross trained in several areas of interest all across this country even north into Canada. Gotta love red blood, blue collar people.

Fellow arky,

That must have been a long time ago at the grocery store, I doubt many girls shop now a days. :confused:

That would depend on who you are having sex with? As for me, I would have to disagree with you.

I don't think 'ol Rope was proposing a roll in the Hay with ya...
You're kinda disturbing me a bit there Cornfed.:monkey:

:D

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

That would depend on who you are having sex with? As for me, I would have to disagree with you.

Sounds like a non-provable point.

Maybe this is one to take a 'dive' in, and admit defeat. (even though you may be right)

Fellow arky,

That must have been a long time ago at the grocery store, I doubt many girls shop now a days. :confused:

Yeah from about 1985-89. Spent four years bagging groceries and sacking taters. Worked for $3.35 an hour back then. Didn't realize it but, was probably the least stressful time and job of my life. Good times made lots of friends working there. Worked about 24 - 32 hours a week. Really good money when your a kid.

What else can you do when your 15 years old and you got to work.

I was over sexed in my youth now too tired most of the time and just have more things to do. I remember when it was heavy on my mind and I still get the mood but not quite all the time no more! My saws always perform and make me money and sex don't lol:cheers:

Latest posts

Back