any truth to the rumor HV 372xp discontinued and new model coming out

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok now full wrap or not? I like the wrap on my 480 cd. Thinking of getting the 28 bar as i already have 24 and can switch out as needed. I'm going to go ahead and order the 372 from Baileys as they are the closest dealer that stocks them.

h572expo-jpeg.617103

Good morning, on these two new models I noticed that unlike previous versions they mount pistons with double elastic band.
You consider it an improving feature and if it is important and almost negligible.
Thank you so much for any answers.

Fabrizio
wp_ss_20180305_0001.png

I may have to check that out

Itl for sure be sad to see it go. Maybe the 372efi will replace it

The new model "572" is suppose to Hit the U.S. market around August. The 372xp will remain in production through the end of the year.

Ok now full wrap or not? I like the wrap on my 480 cd. Thinking of getting the 28 bar as i already have 24 and can switch out as needed. I'm going to go ahead and order the 372 from Baileys as they are the closest dealer that stocks them.
Just picked up mine with a 28". Perfect combo. Also, don't forget about Webb's. Support local business when you can!

Its amazing the 372 has stuck around.
Maybe 572 efi to compete with the 462.
After running the ts500 i doubt the 462 will be much better than 461

Good morning, on these two new models I noticed that unlike previous versions they mount pistons with double elastic band.
You consider it an improving feature and if it is important and almost negligible.
Thank you so much for any answers.

Fabrizio
View attachment 637409

Not elastic Just a standard metal circlip with a hook.
piston-wire-circlip-250x250.jpg

piston-wire-circlip-250x250.jpg

Latest posts

Back