Anybody know how to get back in touch with Moody?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long as everyone is getting along and not arguing, I don't see a reason to close the thread. Hopefully some of these boneheads that appear out of nowhere and suddenly become experts and then take peoples money and saws and run will see the thread and hit the road. For a time period there was a lot of folks getting ripped off by numerous people. Maybe a few members threatening to do an ass whoopin might change their minds. I know several threats from guys here would make me fly straight.

OK......OK.......I'll behave. No more ripping people off.....

Long as everyone is getting along and not arguing, I don't see a reason to close the thread. Hopefully some of these boneheads that appear out of nowhere and suddenly become experts and then take peoples money and saws and run will see the thread and hit the road. For a time period there was a lot of folks getting ripped off by numerous people. Maybe a few members threatening to do an ass whoopin might change their minds. I know several threats from guys here would make me fly straight.
So hawt right now

OK......OK.......I'll behave. No more ripping people off.....
Ain't no cuz of mine ever gonna rip folks off. Now if'n I was gonna have one rebuilt or worked on it would be headed yer way. I know I don't have to worry about getting ripped off from my cuz.

Well I can tell ya if Matt and Kenneth showed up at my door step I'd be running for the chicken exit!

On the topic of getting ripped off, i recently got hosed by james evans (HusqyStihl). Bought a 261/2 that was gonna come with a bunch of extra parts and a good bar and chain. Totally unusable aftermarket cylinder, totally smoked piston, totally smoked bar and chain and no extra parts is what showed up. I called him on it privately, he got beligerant, i responded privately again. Sent saw back with the promise of returned funds upon receipt of saw and he hasnt been on the site since. Saw was delivered to him october 10.

On the topic of getting ripped off, i recently got hosed by james evans (HusqyStihl). Bought a 261/2 that was gonna come with a bunch of extra parts and a good bar and chain. Totally unusable aftermarket cylinder, totally smoked piston, totally smoked bar and chain and no extra parts is what showed up. I called him on it privately, he got beligerant, i responded privately again. Sent saw back with the promise of returned funds upon receipt of saw and he hasnt been on the site since. Saw was delivered to him october 10.

Them Evans boys is all crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back