Anybody know how to get back in touch with Moody?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the topic of getting ripped off, i recently got hosed by james evans (HusqyStihl). Bought a 261/2 that was gonna come with a bunch of extra parts and a good bar and chain. Totally unusable aftermarket cylinder, totally smoked piston, totally smoked bar and chain and no extra parts is what showed up. I called him on it privately, he got beligerant, i responded privately again. Sent saw back with the promise of returned funds upon receipt of saw and he hasnt been on the site since. Saw was delivered to him october 10.
That sucks.

Come on someone buy my Total bar i promise i'm honest and won't rip you off[emoji56] even if you don't need buy it i'll prove i'm honest[emoji2]

Maybe listing it in the Chainsaw Parts forum instead of the forum for Chainsaws would help it sell?

Just a thought.

And why would anyone send port work to someone that's just learning and is getting help from already established porters on this site?

Not sticking up for Moody, he was shady from day one, but if everyone thought like your post I quoted.

Randy,Brad Terry,Carl Miller and others would not be in business today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back