Anybody know how to get back in touch with Moody?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sticking up for Moody, he was shady from day one, but if everyone thought like your post I quoted.

Randy,Brad Terry,Carl Miller and others would not be in business today.

this is very true

Lol.. Kenneth was Paul Bunyan in another life...

When monkey's fly out moody's butt.. "Or we could arrange to put them there" Either way doable.

no thanks, I have a sore wing:innocent:

Custer,

That really sucks, but I appreciate you posting this up. It may prevent someone else from getting "burned".
thanks Jonathan, thats why i posted it. Though the pattern is that these hosers disappear or just make a new user name.... but ive bought quite a bit of stuff on here in the last year or so and this is the first rotten deal, everything and everybody else has been great and ive bought stuff since then. I guess i do have an addiction....

when my wife went thru her cancer surgery and treatments all the great folks on this site raffled stuff and raised money to keep my family afloat. for which we will never be able to thank you guys enough. anyway, moody offered to do a couple of port jobs and supposedly the money would be sent to us. if anyone that had a port job done by him, for my families benefit, got screwed over let me know. I will make it right with you. i surely do not want anyone to have lost out because of a their good deed gone wrong.

when my wife went thru her cancer surgery and treatments all the great folks on this site raffled stuff and raised money to keep my family afloat. for which we will never be able to thank you guys enough. anyway, moody offered to do a couple of port jobs and supposedly the money would be sent to us. if anyone that had a port job done by him, for my families benefit, got screwed over let me know. I will make it right with you. i surely do not want anyone to have lost out because of a their good deed gone wrong.
Sup Terry?

this is very true

no thanks, I have a sore wing:innocent:

I wondered when you'd pick up what I was putting down.

aw hell naw!

No.. The deer in AR will all be dead by that time. They're already on their 4th black powder / 8th bow/ and 2nd general kill em' if ya see um season..

LOL! Wife saw a nice buck today in the driveway. Broad daylight, no cover around. They moving

Just another tid bit while were are stating facts here... There is a new member here that talks a lot like Moody that has been porting saws on the down low and for cheap. Well he is a hack that doesn't make right also..... Ported saw addicts beware!!!
Uh oh does make me part of the riff raft hooligans??[emoji1]

Just another tid bit while were are stating facts here... There is a new member here that talks a lot like Moody that has been porting saws on the down low and for cheap. Well he is a hack that doesn't make right also..... Ported saw addicts beware!!!
Name?

another damn punk! post a user name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back