Anybody know how to get back in touch with Moody?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shame... I've never been down and out like that (and hope I never am) but people need to reach out before hitting rock bottom.

I spent a good deal of time talking with him. Then another member here gave him a job..........that didn't end so well. A feller has to want to do better.....

Anybody live close enough to Moody to pick up everybody's saws,,,,assuming he still has them?
...was gonna be my next question after reading the latest posts. The assumption the saws still exist unfortunately, is probably wishful thinking. Don't know the guy...did he get caught up in dope or what? If he did, the saws probably got smoked up a long time ago. It's a shame...but probably reality.

Sounds like it's time for someone to make a trip to Gallatin, Missouri to collect all these saws. That's the only way a lot of people got their saws back from Stumpy.

Sounds like a good side trip for some bored guys at a GTG. Also a call to the local sheriff's office might yield some results. If they were sent via USPS reach out to a Postal Inspector.

I met him once, seemed like a good guy, but sure had some spendy things! Brand new car, very well dressed, he seemed to have a little chip on his shoulder... I never did any business with him...which is sounding like sortof a good thing..

I met him once, seemed like a good guy, but sure had some spendy things! Brand new car, very well dressed, he seemed to have a little chip on his shoulder... I never did any business with him...which is sounding like sortof a good thing..

I never met this Moody, are we talking about the same guy.

Justin called me a few months ago. He said he was broke......but had some saws he needed to ship. He wanted to borrow money for the shipping. I told him that sooner or later he was gonna have to learn to be responsible.....and now was a great time to start. I did not lend him any money. I hate to hear about this......but I think most of us saw it coming a long time ago.

I did speak with someone that knew him far better than any of us......and they had nothing good to say on his behalf.
Thats the worst part. I sent him extra money to mail it back to me when he said he didn't have the funds.

I never met this Moody, are we talking about the same guy.

I believe we are? He brought a big box of saw parts up from Southern IA to me. He was on his way north to wisconsin I believe. He was in his 20's, glasses, kinda on edge all the time, baseball cap.

but sure had some spendy things!

I noticed that with another member who modded saws. He posted that he was several months behind on his mortgage payments, but some of the photos he posted showed a really nice $$motorcycle$$. IIRC he avoided answering questions asking if it was his.

I sent a big box of parts to Justin that he said he needed with the caveat that he was going to help me with sourcing parts for another member's project. After he got the parts, I never heard from him again. I think he's living pretty fast and loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back