Anybody know how to get back in touch with Moody?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for you guys, you really only have two choices here. Only one is going to give satisfaction. You can file a claim against him then wait till the court date and Maybe they will send him away and maybe they won't. This could take months. You still won't get your saws back cause he probably has sold them.

OR you could find out where the sorry punk lives and beat his ass by several of you one at a time. But then you would be liable for assault and be arrested. I would get more satisfaction out of the ass beating since I know the saws or money will never be returned. But the legal way is probably the best way as it will keep you out of jail

I have just one request and think I speak for a bunch here, If the beating occurs, we will need video to confirm it has been done. Even though some of us didn't get ripped off we still hate thieves.

You have no idea how hard i looked for that one,it is gone now

I feel for you guys, you really only have two choices here. Only one is going to give satisfaction. You can file a claim against him then wait till the court date and Maybe they will send him away and maybe they won't. This could take months. You still won't get your saws back cause he probably has sold them.

OR you could find out where the sorry punk lives and beat his ass by several of you one at a time. But then you would be liable for assault and be arrested. I would get more satisfaction out of the ass beating since I know the saws or money will never be returned. But the legal way is probably the best way as it will keep you out of jail

I have just one request and think I speak for a bunch here, If the beating occurs, we will need video to confirm it has been done. Even though some of us didn't get ripped off we still hate thieves.
See..
The hard part is gonna be stuffing him in a box and shipping him to Wisconsin, which is the kicker here.
UPS may well pull any package out that is leaking...
Then with all the crying and such, coming from the box, surely they'll open it, letting him run away..

So....

Back to litigation...

Which sorta sucks... And ain't much fun..

Just in case the people who were burned need a little assistance. If saws need to be shipped (highly doubtful they are still around though...), I am an ebay powerseller so I receive a good shipping discount through USPS. I'd be willing to do what i can to get saws/parts shipped.

However, if the other course of action is needed. A consultation with the family attorney has informed me that this is a case of theft by deception.

Definition: A type of theft crime where an individual uses false pretenses to gain control of someone's property.

If anyone wishes to pursue legal action I have all the information needed, so PM me and I'll send it to you.

Just in case the people who were burned need a little assistance. If saws need to be shipped (highly doubtful they are still around though...), I am an ebay powerseller so I receive a good shipping discount through USPS. I'd be willing to do what i can to get saws/parts shipped.

However, if the other course of action is needed. A consultation with the family attorney has informed me that this is a case of theft by deception.

Definition: A type of theft crime where an individual uses false pretenses to gain control of someone's property.

If anyone wishes to pursue legal action I have all the information needed, so PM me and I'll send it to you.
Are you the guy who shorted DSS some parts for quite some time then straightened it out after he called you out over on bacon fap?

Are you the guy who shorted DSS some parts for quite some time then straightened it out after he called you out over on bacon fap?
that's me. it was a strange deal. I shipped parts to a third party, who then shipped them up to canada. However all that I shipped didn't make it up to canada.... I didn't receive any messages from him so I didn't know about it until I saw my name on bacon. I talked to him and we made an arrangement.

I've bought and sold several items on here and I do everything that is in my power to make things good for both parties.... Mainly, because a reputation is everything on forums. There are only two people on this site that I have met in person, so if i get a bad rep, I'm done. I like being able to move saws and parts on here and I don't want to tarnish my name in any way.

that's me. it was a strange deal. I shipped parts to a third party, who then shipped them up to canada. However all that I shipped didn't make it up to canada.... I didn't receive any messages from him so I didn't know about it until I saw my name on bacon. I talked to him and we made an arrangement.

I've bought and sold several items on here and I do everything that is in my power to make things good for both parties.... Mainly, because a reputation is everything on forums. There are only two people on this site that I have met in person, so if i get a bad rep, I'm done. I like being able to move saws and parts on here and I don't want to tarnish my name in any way.
Cool. Put yourself on Santa's nice list then.

+"I have a potty mouth"

I remember when I was first thinking about getting my 362 C ported, and all of a sudden Moody had a classic Mustang in his avatar. Then he started posting that he wanted to port a 362, and would do one for free!!! I'm just glad I listened to that little voice in my head that said "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is".

Sometimes, you can help someone who has gone through some hard times. But when you run across someone who thinks they can hustle you, well, those people almost never change.

Wow,just read this and wow!
I had one dealing with the guy,but I come out on the deal.
Met him at the fall gtg in Iowa ,he wondered if I would be interested in his 5or6 month old 346xp.
He said was short on cash,rent was due,etc.
I bought the saw for $250.
Never really liked the guy from day one,then heard some stories.
Had no clue all this was goin on.
Kinda makes ya want to set him on a stump ,nail him down,then push him off backwards.
Still hard to believe:eek::eek::(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back