Anybody know how to get back in touch with Moody?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow,just read this and wow!
I had one dealing with the guy,but I come out on the deal.
Met him at the fall gtg in Iowa ,he wondered if I would be interested in his 5or6 month old 346xp.
He said was short on cash,rent was due,etc.
I bought the saw for $250.
Never really liked the guy from day one,then heard some stories.
Had no clue all this was goin on.
Kinda makes ya want to set him on a stump ,nail him down,then push him off backwards.
Still hard to believe:eek::eek::(
Hmmm. I wonder who's saw you ended up with?

After all this that's the first thing i thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: svk
This was 2 yrs ago but still

I remember when I was first thinking about getting my 362 C ported, and all of a sudden Moody had a classic Mustang in his avatar. Then he started posting that he wanted to port a 362, and would do one for free!!! I'm just glad I listened to that little voice in my head that said "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is".

Sometimes, you can help someone who has gone through some hard times. But when you run across someone who thinks they can hustle you, well, those people almost never change.

MS362 C is the bestest saw evah!!

Dual port muffler and HD2 of course.

Bring baaaaaaaaaaack the goat!

Prolly so

Hey guys, at least some of you have serial numbers on the saws that disappeared? If they ever turn up you can get them back from whoever has them as they are stolen property. I'd get that list to his local police department asap.

Also do we know how many saws went missing in total?

Perhaps we should start a list of missing items in this thread, people quote it and add their name, item and amount.

I remember when I was first thinking about getting my 362 C ported, and all of a sudden Moody had a classic Mustang in his avatar. Then he started posting that he wanted to port a 362, and would do one for free!!! I'm just glad I listened to that little voice in my head that said "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is".

Sometimes, you can help someone who has gone through some hard times. But when you run across someone who thinks they can hustle you, well, those people almost never change.
He did port but my ms362cm for free, on that deal.

But he owes me money now

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

that's me. it was a strange deal. I shipped parts to a third party, who then shipped them up to canada. However all that I shipped didn't make it up to canada.... I didn't receive any messages from him so I didn't know about it until I saw my name on bacon. I talked to him and we made an arrangement.

I've bought and sold several items on here and I do everything that is in my power to make things good for both parties.... Mainly, because a reputation is everything on forums. There are only two people on this site that I have met in person, so if i get a bad rep, I'm done. I like being able to move saws and parts on here and I don't want to tarnish my name in any way.
OK. Hold up right there. I received everything you shipped. Of this I have no doubt. I saw a picture of the opened box when the third party received it. Messages were sent. So trying to blame the other guy is horseshit. You had several pictures up of the parts which you immediately deleted after the deal went through, which I thought was odd at the time. But only about half, at the very most, of what was in the pictures was in the box. Nothing was said at the time because it was a while before the package made it to me.

I was all done with this mess, but if you're going to try to blame a friend of mine for taking parts that were never there, in an open forum, we can certainly open up the can of worms again.

OK. Hold up right there. I received everything you shipped. Of this I have no doubt. I saw a picture of the opened box when the third party received it. Messages were sent. So trying to blame the other guy is horseshit. You had several pictures up of the parts which you immediately deleted after the deal went through, which I thought was odd at the time. But only about half, at the very most, of what was in the pictures was in the box. Nothing was said at the time because it was a while before the package made it to me.

I was all done with this mess, but if you're going to try to blame a friend of mine for taking parts that were never there, in an open forum, we can certainly open up the can of worms again.
This thread is about moooody, make your own thread smelly cow.

He's a creepy MFer[emoji15] and some weird rumors.

Butch Ballowe is a good dude.......with a hell of a sense of humor. I've been a member of his site for many years. The members there treat each other with respect. I admire that, and I know it's because of the way Butch runs his site.

That is why prosecution is the way to go. Be sure to get restitution as well, when he gets out of jail and doesn't pay you can get him thrown back in. You can also docket the restitution order as a civil judgment, this will create a lien on any real property he may inherit.

I agree. Jail time is what Moody needs.

He is a very confused young man

Yes he is. I wasted a lot of time trying to get thru to him.

Hey...

He's got legs like Randy...

Carry on...

My legs are worse. :laugh:

Well........

We are all opt to take sides in these situations. I'd stand with DSS here all day and all night. I've known him since we both signed up to this site, and I've dealt with him in several transactions.

That's all I'm gonna say about that. :)

Butch Ballowe is a good dude.......with a hell of a sense of humor. I've been a member of his site for many years. The members there treat each other with respect. I admire that, and I know it's because of the way Butch runs his site.

I agree. Jail time is what Moody needs.

Yes he is. I wasted a lot of time trying to get thru to him.

My legs are worse. :laugh:

Well........

We are all opt to take sides in these situations. I'd stand with DSS here all day and all night. I've known him since we both signed up to this site, and I've dealt with him in several transactions.

That's all I'm gonna say about that. :)
You like standing by smelly ass cows don't ya cuz?:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back