Anybody know how to get back in touch with Moody?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When he first came back as "cuttinties" I had figured him out with some help of another member.
I just called him out on a thread by simply saying "hey Justin"!

I received a PM from him asking me to remove his name from post.
Of course I went along with it, cause I'm not a dink. And what he had done to me was water under the bridge.

When he first came back as "cuttinties" I had figured him out with some help of another member.
I just called him out on a thread by simply saying "hey Justin"!

I received a PM from him asking me to remove his name from post.
Of course I went along with it, cause I'm not a dink. And what he had done to me was water under the bridge.

You should have just given him a nice, hearty "I have a potty mouth"!

Here is a message I received from a fellow member....

Hello,
I know that I've never had any interaction with you on here, nor on sawhawgs, but I've been an avid reader and I know of the dilemma that you went through with Moody. I personally can't stand the guy. He is the full definition of a pathological liar. To a point that he actually believes his lies. He managed to manipulate several hundred dollars from my single mother sister, without any intentions of repaying. Then has the gall to guilt trip her when she asks for her money back..... Anyway, there is a new member here on AS with the name of cuttinties. I'm about 90% positive that this is moody and as much as I want to expose this to the rest of the AS members, I'm not sure if it would be considered kosher. I know that he can do decent work on saws, but I personally wouldn't want him near any saw of mine, or other members.

Before he pulled his BS act on my sister I would let him work out of my shop. I got to where I saw his business methods. the customer would send him a saw. He would open the box to take out the money. Then the saw would sit for at least 3 months (he had a saw of fin460 for nearly a year). the customer would begin to question where their saw was. Then his excuses would begin. By that time he had already blown the money, and since he doesn't own a lathe. He would try to borrow money to pay a machinest to do the cylinder work. He'd port it (which he actually does good work). Then he would hastily put the saw back together, just in time before the customer really starts getting onto him.

He's pretty dishonest and I know for a fact that he owes one of the Australian members $750 for a MS201 that he never purchased (he came over one evening and begged me for money to cover his lie). I just don't want to see anyone else get burned by him. So anyway, any advise would be appreciated.
thanks

a little further investigation I can confirm that this is indeed moody..... Some of his recent post are full of nothing but bullsh*t. he doesn't: have a kid (not one that he sees, nor pays child support for), have a shop and tree services that rely on him for service/repair, nor does he have any of the saws that he claims to have. He is basically a cheat and a liar that I think needs to be stopped....

A guy I know was going to have moody port his 359 because it was a bit cheaper than the more reputable builders. I told him he's nuts and don't do it. After a few months he decided to have it done by another builder due to some othe thread I showed him on here. He's happy he didn't have moody do it as who knows if he'd even have a saw right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back