Anyone have any idea why this saw seized???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best 346xp porter there is, as I know it - and he surely knows his way with other saws as well, I assume....:msp_biggrin:

Andyshine77, the nemesis of the 5100S.

Yeah......he also ported the best runnin 372 Ive ever ran. Andy 's cool man.

The best 346xp porter there is, as I know it - and he surely knows his way with other saws as well, I assume....:msp_biggrin:

Andyshine77, the nemesis of the 5100S.

Just never heard him called Andre.... No insult intended, just trying to follow this thread as all of us are....

No, just trying to give an idea why that saw seized, as running a dull chain won't do it by itself.

Just assummed that all of the pics pertained.....

Pics of another victim are not admissable, they would prejudice the jury..........

Back to the other victim, it's body needs to be exhumed and an autopsy done on that cadaver, as that clutch/drum area screams at least
a charge of wreckless homicide!!!!

I'll alert the A.S. D.A. and see if we can get it up before the grand jury.........

I know what you mean when I first looked at the picture of the clutch I noticed how bad it was, but then noticed it looked like a poulan clutch. Then when I went back and the caption next to the picture of the clutch said poulan clutch, I did not bother to mention it.

Ok, here's my take on it: He payed for the saw so as far as I am concerned he can run it over with his truck if he wants to. He owns it. Sounds like the OP isn't bothered by the guy damaging the saw which seems like a healthy attitude to me, as long as they guy pays to get it fixed. Its not the way I would treat my saw but whatever. I own a farm and I get a kick out of craigslist listings where people are selling livestock and write "not for food". Excuse me?

You know what you say may be true but I think this person is dangerous. I would not want to cut with him. It is like a dull knife that you have to put to much pressure on. You lose control of what you are doing.

You know what you say may be true but I think this person is dangerous. I would not want to cut with him. It is like a dull knife that you have to put to much pressure on. You lose control of what you are doing.

Yea, good point, anyone working with him should probably give him a wide berth lol. :greenchainsaw: I just got the impression most people were concerned about the saw, not the operator.
It just makes me wonder, I'm sure everyone here has been working on something and snapped a wrench pushing it too far. Does this mean they have no business owning tools? I'm just sayin maybe this guy sees his chainsaw as a means to an end, nothing more.

That's because he's "The mad scientist" of saws...
But where is this 5100??? I wanna run it...
:msp_wink:

She is resting comfortably on my saw shelf. I need to run it against the 346 I did for Mike, I doubt it will hold a candle to either of them.:cheers:

Fish if you don't remember we meet at a gtg in Indiana a few years back.

She is resting comfortably on my saw shelf. I need to run it against the 346 I did for Mike, I doubt it will hold a candle to either of them.:cheers:

I remember, but I don't remember "Andre"...

I can;t remember breakfast anymore................

No insult intended.......

I remember, but I don't remember "Andre"...

I can;t remember breakfast anymore................

No insult intended.......

Maybe not, but you remembered that picture sure as hell wasn't a clutch from a husky 55!!!
So yer brain is only partially on vacation...
:big_smile:

Why would you treat a nice 5100 that way?????:hmm3grin2orange:

Mike

Latest posts

Back