Anyone living near a Solo dealership (preferably in Ontario) please help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex D

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
As the title says I am wondering is there anyone that lives near a Solo dealership, preferably in Ontario, who would be kind enough to order the following parts for me and ship them to me? I would off course pay for the actual cost of the parts, shipping, and I can also pay you for your time, packaging, gas etc... I really need these parts but unfortunately there aren't any Solo dealerships near me.

These are the parts I need:

Solo 681- 52mm piston ring
piston wrist pin
set of circlips piston
4 cylinder bolts

As the title says I am wondering is there anyone that lives near a Solo dealership, preferably in Ontario, who would be kind enough to order the following parts for me and ship them to me? I would off course pay for the actual cost of the parts, shipping, and I can also pay you for your time, packaging, gas etc... I really need these parts but unfortunately there aren't any Solo dealerships near me.

piston wrist pin
set of circlips piston
4 cylinder bolts

You can order them directly from Solo.

piston wrist pin
set of circlips piston
4 cylinder bolts

Muskoka Auto Parts are a dealer with stores in Huntsville, North Bay and maybe other towns. Google them, I'm sure they will help you

Lee

Latest posts

Back