Anyone order direct from Farmertec? Shipping is nuts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered directly from Farmertec? I tried ordering under $100 of mainly screws and parts. The total package was under 5lbs and they want $72 shipping. Has anyone else ran into that?

Bill

I got my 660 from them and there bar and chain I believe my shipping was about that which seems nuts considering the weight and size difference.

For $72!?

I've got more free scrape saws with non- Chi-Com crap manure parts than I need. I think there is 024S 026 X 2 028S 038 X 4 064 056 X3.....thats just stihls .

Saving the 046 stuff for @BCorrardi will be in touch Brad

Its a bait and switch on shipping, looked at ordering rolls of chain until they quoted about the same shipping you posted. Pretty sure the us fed is still subsidizing the shipping from china to the us since china is still considered a needy country or however they worded it.
They are needy all right.

Has anyone ordered directly from Farmertec? I tried ordering ordering under $100 of mainly screws and parts. The total package was under 5lbs and they want $72 shipping. Has anyone else ran into that?

Bill
How about 1700 shipping if I buy a pallet of clones?... The clone price per unit was only 11 bucks under the saws already available here. Manny and bean counters must be making bank on that just not my bank.

How about 1700 shipping if I buy a pallet of clones?... The clone price per unit was only 11 bucks under the saws already available here. Manny and bean counters must be making bank on that just not my bank.
What gets me is they are supposed to have items in the US, Canada, and Australia ready to ship but I guess that is just saws.

Farmertech, for some reason, never ships anything quickly when I order from them. You can buy their products already in the US for much cheaper and quicker shipping from a different vendor. You can always ask that vendor if they are Farmertech products before the purchase..

Farmertech, for some reason, never ships anything quickly when I order from them. You can buy their products already in the US for much cheaper and quicker shipping from a different vendor. You can always ask that vendor if they are Farmertech products before the purchase..
If you have some ideas I am open. Please shoot me a PM if you think your links will get censored

If you have some ideas I am open. Please shoot me a PM if you think your links will get censored
There are many vendors that sell Farmertech products, depends on which items you want to buy. Just look the parts up on ebay and contact the vendor. Lots of stuff coming from China is Farmertech brand but not all.
I've recently found out that certain areas of China don't ship as fast as others but I don't know enough about that subject to help you.

Anyone that orders parts should research what they are paying and not just use any one vendor. That is what procurement teaches purchasing departments. There are times with vendors like JD that you find the same part for on Amazon for an example cheaper with shipping included than buying direct with shipping. The JD dealer might be lower on the part but higher on the shc which cost more than another source.

This can be same with any part that is sourced. Just got to use you noodle when buying parts..

There are many vendors that sell Farmertech products, depends on which items you want to buy. Just look the parts up on ebay and contact the vendor. Lots of stuff coming from China is Farmertech brand but not all.
I've recently found out that certain areas of China don't ship as fast as others but I don't know enough about that subject to help you.
Well I primarily need screws

Latest posts

Back