Anyone want to come work with me?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ill work a few days gladly in november,what you offering RB?money isnt important. how bout a day at whistler you pay?you got a 12 bandit its not goin be that hard

RB i can't even get reliable groundsmen let alone climbers..looks to me you like your to good to em lending trucks etc..personaly i think all of us guys in business will have this problem until we get another recession then they'll be pleased to have a job!!! hopefully :D

Hey Tree Machine, I'm just south of Crawfordsville.  I don't fit the climbing part but I'm a quick study and am quite capable.  Before I seriously start a dialogue with you, tell me: do you like Husky or Stihl saws?  haha!

Glen

I think I found the employee that RB is looking for. What she lacks in skill she definitely makes up for it in the looks department. As for the question whether she drinks or not... well, you look at the picture and tell me.

Originally posted by SilverBlue
Looks like Aussie will work for crackers;)

:laugh: yeah i like the crackers that fold,10k in two days in my pocket,hmm im off on holiday.the roadside trees are all gone.

Don't do nothing I wouldn't do!
beerchug.gif

Matthias, and Bleu balls..what wood I due widdout u cruazy Cannackers?

I love's ya.....matt, will she work for Geritol,

Blue, thems are some fine hooters!
Lopa, as long as yer not a knuckle dragger, and can ski slopes over 2 degrees, we got a deal. Our Thansgiving, last Thurs in Nov, I spend at Whistler with my yuppy buds, called CAOS....Childlike Adults on Skis....several of the ladies ski at 40 mph...and up.

Snow can be sketchy that early, but if'n you have other reasons to hit our locale at the time....come on up. I can put you up, and we can work on a few of our little trees...not much like those eucs, etc. We can chase the local skirts in Seattle..or h ell, at the Boot Pub at Whistler, which features some local exotic talent on some weeknites....

ill be there RB,little trees?sounds like those ten minute jobs:laugh: chase talent im all for that!hmmm guess il have to tell my girl more lies:rolleyes: did i mention that she climbs,and has a top rack!but im not bringin her.when us aussies go on tour with mates its called a footy trip away and a code of silence is inplace;)

"did i mention that she climbs,and has a top rack" I hope only a 2 pointer!

She was attracted to your 12 point rack?

glens-
Clean out your PM box!!:D I just tried to send you one.... I'm about 15 minutes south of Crawfordsville, and 1/2 mile off of 231. Where are you located?

TM-
Dammit Jim! You make it awful tempting to switch professions! I can't do it, though I would like to get up in a tree again. I can't believe it's been over 3 years since I was saddled up.:( Don't think I could afford an hour+ drive to work right now, what with my truck only getting 12 mpg.....

RB-
As with TM, you too make it awful tempting.:D If I wasn't married and had a 13 month old, I'd be out there in a heartbeat if you'd have me....:)

Dan

Opportunity for a guy early in his career

Dammit Jim! You make it awful tempting to switch professions! I can't do it, though I would like to get up in a tree again. I can't believe it's been over 3 years since I was saddled up. Don't think I could afford an hour+ drive to work right now, what with my truck only getting 12 mpg.....

Climber must relocate here, and come WITH rope and climbing skills already intact. I am willing to find a climber a place to live here in the peaceful neighborhood adjacent to our work zone, which are three contiguous neighborhoods, each with tens of thousands of trees. Drive times to any job will be within 2-3 minutes. That keeps things efficient and fuel costs low.

It rained yeterday, so I went and did estimates I'd been putting off for two weeks. I'm now booked so deep I can't see the light of day, more or less like in past years, but we've just had more intense storms, so folks want their damage taken care of NOW. When you've got a dozen NOWS on the board, normal artistic pruning can get put off for weeks or months. I can't even refer jobs out to other companies because all the tree guys are filled to the gills. If a caller is more than three minutes from where we live, I simply have to apologise. I'd like to pick up a few of those jobs that I'm currently turning away, but as it stands now, that's just how it is.

I'm willing to teach the business end of things, also; the whole enchilada, not just the climbing part, sole proprietor or corporate. I don't need you forever. I expect you'll leave in time with all the knowledge and create your own little empire. New school methods, and field-testing of the latest safety gear, but I'm not advertising locally. I want to offer the opportunity to an AS member. Move here, set up to take the responsibilities seriously, let's have some fun. Very hip part of town you will live in. Babes galore. The work never really slows down. This month I started booking Winter jobs (complete crown reductions, takedowns of live trees currently in decline). If you're the cat in the safety hat, and you play along with the working philosophy that has made my business too successful for it's own good, you can stay as long as you wish.

I love Wisconsin

OK, but you'll need to ditch your taughtline hitch and manila rope.

Or you can relocate here, and you can be my boss.

Latest posts

Back