Appropriate saw to remove cat from tree?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously you need a catapult.

It should be loaded with a wolverine.

Why a wolverine?

Because you send your brother-in-law who borrowed and ruined your favorite chainsaw to get the wolverine:msp_sneaky:

It would be a shame to cut down the tree just to get the cat out of it. My advice would be a WILDTHING! All the other saws are too good or to heavy to throw up in the tree at the cat. The spinning lime green and purple saw of death will scare the turds out of the cat even if you miss.

i'm still wait'n for the pic of the little lady in her leathers and her -74.

you bunch of stupid inbred azzes,,, this is the ky way to get a cat out of the tree:D:D:D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/juUJdzFFORs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pigs butt thats why i still have 750 of them in the gun room

they are way to hard nothing like a proper varmint bullet

give me a VMAX or a NOSLER BALLISTIC TIP any day or

night of the week...

to long in the secant ogive so can't seat them into the lands

without work from a gunsmith which is very spendy here..

It is a very fragile bullet, which is exactly the reason I like them. No worries about ricochets.

It is a very fragile bullet, which is exactly the reason I like them. No worries about ricochets.

yes it is I use BALLISTIC TIPS if need more penetration sierra blitz kings are harder than the other two as well

Back