Arborists site? Look!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let it die,boys........for christ sake LET IT DIE:sucks:

In principle I agree with you, but I must confess that I have a great deal of curiosity as to whether or not he can get 3 red novas. I would think it would be a record, of course it probably already is. JR

See, he likes it that this thread keeps going. He really enjoys that we are still yakkin about him.

This thread could be burried on page four by tomorrow if everyone just stops posting in it. Just a thought.

want to elaborate on this snippey comment??

It was a response to Matt in post #76 responding to Calvin's long "God can fix your homosexuality" post.

Unsolicited religious advice is why God created PMs.

Paso Jim, You ever go around Cuyama or New C much?
I LOVE that country!!

I'm more likely to visit the areas around Cayucos, Cambria and Morro Bay than travel further south. I try to avoid the hassle of L.A. and its L.Alien culture as much as possible. Are you referring to when the wildflowers are blooming on the Carrizo Plain?

Last edited:
My Grandpa owned the Cimineas Ranch for a few years, between California Valley and Cuyama.

Ring a bell?

BEAUTIFUL PLACE:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

I'm located in the Santa Lucia Mountains about 13 mi east of San Simeon. The Pozo Saloon is about the nearest I've been to that area.

Chimineas Ranch, San Luis Obispo County, California, USA - Maps ...
http://www.placenames.com/us/p270422/

Thats it, Old taracatta and foot thick stucco walls in that house.

A 12 foot deep pool:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Not to mension a huge patio house with an old school bread oven, big BBQ pit, fire place and a full kitcionwith a crazy viking stove and thats just the patio house. Cook house, bunk house, buckaroo house, Meat process/storage house with walk in box, Main house, and guest house where I stayed..

i cant believe he let thate place go but the droughts a few years back had there springs and wells looking bad so i guess he was ready to move on down that dusty trail..

Last edited by a moderator:
What's everyone talking about? Is it a saw thing? If so, just get yourself an 044 or a 372, cause that's all your ever gonna really need, plus Canadians get a refund from the gubment if they turn in their handguns for Huskvarnas at Canadian Tire.
Gypo

What's everyone talking about? Is it a saw thing? If so, just get yourself an 044 or a 372, cause that's all your ever gonna really need, plus Canadians get a refund from the gubment if they turn in their handguns for Huskvarnas at Canadian Tire.
Gypo

I will not stand idly by and let anyone make fun of Canadian Tire!

Thats it, Old taracatta and foot thick stucco walls in that house.

A 12 foot deep pool:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Not to mension a huge patio house with an old school bread oven, big BBQ pit, fire place and a full kitcionwith a crazy viking stove and thats just the patio house. Cook house, bunk house, buckaroo house, Meat process/storage house with walk in box, Main house, and guest house where I stayed..

i cant believe he let thate place go but the droughts a few years back had there springs and wells looking bad so i guess he was ready to move on down that dusty trail..

Grand architecture with class isn't being built any more. Rural SLO County is being rapidly bulldozed and paved over with high density, LA-style stick housing. Rural SLO County is being rapidly Land-Raped into yet another ugly, LA-style #### hole. Thousands of beautiful oak trees are being cut down to bare ground and replaced with ugly cut-and-fill grading. The low-life, City Slickers from L.A. love it.

Most people don't realize that Fort Hunter Liggett and huge portions of the Los Padres National Forest were formerly part of the Hearst Ranch and Castle. The Hacienda at FHL was designed by the architect of the Hearst Castle, Julia Morgan.

Just remember, it's the little fish that are the first to take the bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back