Arborists site? Look!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanta' see more Red Novas.......................:clap:

But I gotta' spread rep and wait 24......................

Grand architecture with class isn't being built any more. Rural SLO County is being rapidly bulldozed and paved over with high density, LA-style stick housing. Rural SLO County is being rapidly Land-Raped into yet another ugly, LA-style #### hole. Thousands of beautiful oak trees are being cut down to bare ground and replaced with ugly cut-and-fill grading. The low-life, City Slickers from L.A. love it.

Most people don't realize that Fort Hunter Liggett and huge portions of the Los Padres National Forest were formerly part of the Hearst Ranch and Castle. The Hacienda at FHL was designed by the architect of the Hearst Castle, Julia Morgan.

nice history there!

I am definately convinced now! This site is definately a site where homos gather! All this talk of saw queers,and craigs list!there was several talking of gay activities in my last post! Thats enough to convince me im in the wrong place! Im outta here! I may check back from time to time,you just never know what me screen name will be next time! Lol lets see, that would be,the forth time around for me,lol. Like i said you idiots/queers are just too easy too mess with!

You have forgotten the face of your father

Here he is, stihlthedeere

Employee%20Pics..jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back