Arborists site? Look!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

STIHLTHEDEERE

This is Koty
Reaction score
I am definately convinced now! This site is definately a site where homos gather! All this talk of saw queers,and craigs list!there was several talking of gay activities in my last post! Thats enough to convince me im in the wrong place! Im outta here! I may check back from time to time,you just never know what me screen name will be next time! Lol lets see, that would be,the forth time around for me,lol. Like i said you idiots/queers are just too easy too mess with!

Anybody else get the unfrendly PM, from him? On a side note STD I didn't get to red rep you it says I have to spread it around before I can give it to you so, I must have gave green sometime but as I said before Here it comes sooner or later.

Anybody else get the unfrendly PM, from him? On a side note STD I didn't get to red rep you it says I have to spread it around before I can give it to you so, I must have gave green sometime but as I said before Here it comes sooner or later.

I sent him the red bullet for ya, no really, it was my pleasure. Good riddance :buttkick:

I am definately convinced now! This site is definately a site where homos gather! All this talk of saw queers,and craigs list!there was several talking of gay activities in my last post! Thats enough to convince me im in the wrong place! Im outta here! I may check back from time to time,you just never know what me screen name will be next time! Lol lets see, that would be,the forth time around for me,lol. Like i said you idiots/queers are just too easy too mess with!

Why bother to tell any one? Just don't let the door hit you on the A** on the way out.:cheers:

sir i dont know who you are but you listen closely to what i have to say to you

first off you speak wrongly when you go around and call everyone a queer you speak wrongly when you go around and call everyone a idiot

and yes there is idiots in this world we live in and one of them is in washington dc in the white house

i can see you speak mainly on the gay talk are you one ?

if so did you ever get told that Christ died on the cross for a sinner such as you such as me and such as everyone else did you know that hell is real did you know that the only way to heaven is thru Christ

in closing i will tell you if you are gay you need a change of mind and the only one that can change that mind is you and God its not what people say i was born that way hogwash no one was born that way they simply made that choice to be that way

and anotherthing i dont like when folks come here and call fellow members names when there are Christians on this site and non believers as well but you need help and the help you need Christ will be glad to offer you that help if you just seek his face

bible says love your enimies do good to them that use you hope i have not stepped on your toes but i was aiming for the heart mainly

calvin

im praying for you who ever you are cause i care

Ya I got It. I guess he'll be coming to see me some time in the near future. He claims to have my number. Probably on a list # 10,321 on his hit list. :cry:

WOW, you're so cool... you really got us this time. :rolleyes:

Fourth time around huh???? Seems like you go through an awful lot of trouble to hang out with a bunch of gay queers..... and you say you'll be back for more. :monkey:

Well if you dont like this site thats fine "Hey its a free country"( I THINK :monkey: ) YOU DONT HAVE TO VIEW IT !!!!!!! NOBODY ON HERE WANTS YOU AROUND ANYHOW!!!!! Now with that said go back to MOMMIES computer when shes not around and watch some GAY ####!!! :censored:

He was probably mad that we don't worship Deere.

In the arborist world, I am considered a "Teddy Bear".

All this over the 362, hasn't even hit the shelves yet and causing all kinds of rukus, that is going to be a NICE SAW.:D

BTW STD, red on the way.:greenchainsaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back