Are you still burning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still fires daily here. Low 30's at night, but into the 50's during the day. Might hit upper 60's tomorrow. I can hardly contain myself!

OWB still goin had snowflakes on sat. 26 deg. Our campground water system froze. No damage but its gettin old. The northern lights were great that night. The big lakes still have ice i hope we have a long fall.

Sent from my iPhone using my nose

Got to get a few more prices of wood for wood box, not many but some, still mid 30's in morn

Supposed to maybe go above 80° here today...
Ran the tiller through the garden last night (and actually worked up a minor sweat)...
A couple Tulips have opened in the wife's flower beds...
Some buds are beginning to break on a few trees...
Threat of thunderstorms for tonight...
Looks like I'll be cuttin' grass this weekend for the first time...
The beer fridge has been moved out to the shop/garage (but I've been limited by the doctors :( )...
The Coops are runnin' chemical in the fields...
Farmers have equipment out'a the sheds and sittin' in the yards...
You can actually tell the difference between boys and girls walking in town (some of the girls are even startin' to expose a bit of skin)...

I'm pretty damn sure I'm all done burning...

[QUOTE="Whitespider, post: 4806950, member:
The beer fridge has been moved out to the shop/garage (but I've been limited by the doctors :( )...

You sly fox. I don't think, when they limited you to "no alcohol in the house", they meant it was alright to have a fridge full in the shop/garage.:D

I'm still at it. Actually thinking about cutting another 1/2 load just to make sure I can get through without getting to chilly.
I could likely shut the boiler down but I've gotten to damn used to having all the heat I want and it's pretty easy this time of year to keep the boiler going.

Back