Are you still burning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30's most every morning, still. Fires daily until further notice I'm afraid, which isn't unusual for up here. We still got July to look forward too though.

WTF 40s tonight!!! And next several nights! Arrgh..gonna drag in some pine and have fires again. This would be the latest ever here for burning.

Chance of frost here in the morning!

Records highs last week. Records lows this week!

We already have tomato plants in the ground!

Crazy!

Built a fire this morning it was cold as hell in the house this morning, 34° outside, frost again for tonight. My water pipes at work just finally thawed out yesterday and I have running water again in the shop. I also saw snow flakes coming down earlier today.

Well the long underwear has officially been retired for the season, all the ice is off the lakes, just the odd patch of snow here and there, the daily 24/7 burning season is over for me. Most likely a wee fire every night till the morning.

A sure sign of spring......I turned on the beer fridge in the shop.

Yep, another fire this morning... 63° in here when I rolled out.
I'm thinkin' 'bout pullin' the long-johns back out of summer storage and moving the beer fridge from the shop back into the basement... heck, the beer may be froze out there this morning.
I'll likely be wearing insulated coveralls when I cut the grass tonight.
This ain't right... it just ain't right...

Yep, another fire this morning... 63° in here when I rolled out.
I'm thinkin' 'bout pullin' the long-johns back out of summer storage and moving the beer fridge from the shop back into the basement... heck, the beer may be froze out there this morning.
I'll likely be wearing insulated coveralls when I cut the grass tonight.
This ain't right... it just ain't right...
I guess summers over!

Back