Auction find

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crashagn

crashagn

ArboristSite Operative
Went to a estate auction today.. went to go buy a tractor and loader.. lost that but did manage to pick this up.. for 20$ Clinton D-65 super. Needs somne work on the rewind spring and hasnt been run for two years but was told ran excellent. Not a bad deal i thought.. what yall think?

retoocs555

retoocs555

Addicted to ArboristSite
Looks like an interesting find. But I wouldn't want to have to use it:laugh:

Seems like every equipment auction I go to when I want to buy a tractor, I always get out bid but pick up a couple of saws cause nobody else there is interested in them. I got a jonsered 920 for $10 once at a tractor auction.

chowdozer

chowdozer

Addicted to ArboristSite
crashagn said:
Went to a estate auction today.. went to go buy a tractor and loader.. lost that but did manage to pick this up.. for 20$ Clinton D-65 super. Needs somne work on the rewind spring and hasnt been run for two years but was told ran excellent. Not a bad deal i thought.. what yall think?

Is that the space saving all-in-one riding mower/weight bench?
:cheers:

Madsaw

Madsaw

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hey Crash,
Where by chance was that sale at. There was 2 of them clintons on a sale near me not to long ago. One was exact as then one you got.
Bob

crashagn

crashagn

ArboristSite Operative
Madsaw said:
Hey Crash,
Where by chance was that sale at. There was 2 of them clintons on a sale near me not to long ago. One was exact as then one you got.
Bob

Ashton Ia.. 1 mile south from the cemetery.. 1 mile west ,half mile south. Pretty nice sale.. i was hoping for sleet rain 2 feet of snow to part out them "bidders that cant lose". But it was a decent auction. Got 150ft of hay loft rope. nice newer fancy dancy microwave, old scwhin bike, and some other odds and ends. Always looking for auctions to goto .. never know what i could pick up

crashagn

crashagn

ArboristSite Operative
chowdozer said:
Is that the space saving all-in-one riding mower/weight bench?
:cheers:

lol.. i does get the crap worked out of it.. gots the mower deck around somewere. Made custom tire weight brackets and also a custom made push blade.. still awaiting for the rearend to shuck out, been waiting for 4 years now. As for that handy dandy trailor.. new axle and tires.. got tired pullin that thing around on the old rims.. its got a history behind her.. maybe i could sell it on ebay

Latest posts