Awesome Craigslist adds, enough said

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T&r

I'm loving T&R Tree Service (Tree Cutting & Trimming). Those sweatpants scream "I am bonded and insured" *shake my head:bang:*

There was a thread in the firewood section similar to this one. Just for kicks I did some searching on CL for free firewood. I saw many ads for wood that was already cut and just sitting out by the curb. The ads just said don't knock on the door just load the wood and go . Some of this free wood was good but not all ,the usual mix of urban trees like Ash, some Oak , Cherry and of course soft Maple and Willow. If your scrounging for wood this looked like easy pickings. I also saw the usual ads for U-cut,U-haul away limbs and keep the wood and have insurance. One guy thought his trees were so valuable you could dig them up and transplant them for instant shade after you paid him for the trees.:D:D

This was in the south ,southwest burbs of Chicago. I'm sure in the more rural areas you would have to work for the free wood by cutting the trees down limb and buck them up to be able to get the wood. I dunno just seems like alot of work to me just for some wood.

View attachment 311779

I sell regularly on CL and have had pretty good luck other than the insane people. I have this oil tank for sale on CL. I'm used to getting emails from Ethiopian princes but this was a new one.

Tired of repeatedly writing you over and over again. Almost impossible seems like due to this filter XXXX.
Or either way maybe it is already sold. I am very much interested. Need it for a gift.
So let me know. I can be easily reached unlike you. Mine is. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will be around until next week as Im moving. Thanks. 275 Gal Fuel oil tank.

I get that 2, it always cracks me up when they use words out of context, like call me on a fire day

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Dead Tree taken down, sometimes "Free"

I will take down dead trees and remove the deb'ris, please call for price!

There are some trees we will take down for free, depending on the tree, where it or they are and if it would make good,
ready to use as dry fire wood.

Back