Bailey's CAN get dolmar if you can't find a dealer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slipknot

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
If you havent read the thread in bailey's section of this site...I asked Grande dog if they could get dolmar and sell them mailorder, and much to my suprise he said just let him know what model and he'll cut a price and ETA. I know not many people like mailorder saws but Bailey's is an exception, they have built a rep you can trust and as everyone knows they are a sponser of this great site. As soon as I scrape the change up I am gettin one of them new
PS-5100 S I hear those might be the fastest production saw of that class.
:rock:

Why don't they just post-up some prices for members - I for one would definitely buy a 5100S and probably a 7900 if the price was right. I just don't want Grande Dog flooded with PMs requesting a quote.

I hear that!(hopefully he has time to read this thread) He is a cool ole' feller aint he? He could've said get a husky! But to know I now have a source for dolmar kicks A$$! I have been drooling about dolmars saws since I seen them on A-site! Thats like the ferarri of saws IMO.

Latest posts

Back