Barn Find ! pix

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All he had left was some snowblowers and a million weedwhackers and a hundred lawnmowers..

Man,someplace between the anus of NH and heaven leaves a lot to be desired !!
LOL !!

LOL!

Few years ago, a national a.m. morning show was discussing a story with an Ashland connection. Someone had in their house the mummified remains of a family member from the 1800s. The guys doing the show wanted to hear from any local folks who might know more.

So a caller phones in from theneighboring town of Holderness (pretty posh. lotsa Boston people - also where On Golden Pond was filmed) and said the story didn't surprise him, since Ashland's the armpit of NH. I'm thinking to myself the caller'd never been down by me over to Farmington-Ossipee.

Next up is a caller from Ossipee who takes issue with the previous guy. "He doesn't know what he's talking about. Everyone knows Ossipee, not Ashland's the armpit of NH. Geez, you take that distinction away from us and we ain't got nothing else."

:D

I looked and didnt see any "mighty mite's "
i think there is a couple homelite "bantam" 's ?? or something like that.

those are the ones. very small, very lightweight, yellow as i recall.
did you secure them also?
do they work?
i'd like to secure a runner or one near running.

as i recall there are a lot of versions or similar saws by the names mighty mite, weekender, sportsman... all very similar

those are the ones. very small, very lightweight, yellow as i recall.
did you secure them also?
do they work?
i'd like to secure a runner or one near running.

as i recall there are a lot of versions or similar saws by the names mighty mite, weekender, sportsman... all very similar

Well i went down and dug thru just for YOU !!
there is one there.
as i pulled it out i turned it over,no gas cap,and BAR oil came pouring out all over the floor so you owe me a roll of paper towels !
feels to have good comp unless it is so scored it just feels that way..
notice home made handle ?? :)

Well i went down and dug thru just for YOU !!
there is one there.
as i pulled it out i turned it over,no gas cap,and BAR oil came pouring out all over the floor so you owe me a roll of paper towels !
feels to have good comp unless it is so scored it just feels that way..
notice home made handle ?? :)

thanks for digging it up. :cheers:
well at least it turns, right? :) that would be the yeller one in the second pic, center?
whatever happened to the red on in the 5 o'clock position in the first pic?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Volks-man,,sorry,forgot pic in my last post ..
that yeller one is somethin else,forgot what but not of note but will look next time in shed..like i said,BAR oil came out of the GAS tank :)

attachment.php

OK,the "mite" that was in the pic HE sent me is NOT here ! :(
this one with the home made handle and missing gas cap is the only one i have...
the yellow one is same thing..missing clutch cover,carb,air cleaner,all the stuff on top.

OK,the "mite" that was in the pic HE sent me is NOT here ! :(
this one with the home made handle and missing gas cap is the only one i have...
the yellow one is same thing..missing clutch cover,carb,air cleaner,all the stuff on top.

OOps,,the yellow one IS the same as a mighty mite :) AND the complete one in the original picture IS here,and looks in pretty fair shape.

OOps,,the yellow one IS the same as a mighty mite :) AND the complete one in the original picture IS here,and looks in pretty fair shape.

this all sounds very familiar.......:)
when i bought my saw lot i couldn't keep up with anything. saws i knew i had were vanishing and stuff i had never seen before kept popping up!

so the total is 3 mighty mites?
thats how many i got in my purchase too!

this all sounds very familiar.......:)
when i bought my saw lot i couldn't keep up with anything. saws i knew i had were vanishing and stuff i had never seen before kept popping up!

so the total is 3 mighty mites?
thats how many i got in my purchase too!

So whats the story on them ?? collectable ??

So whats the story on them ?? collectable ??

to tell the truth, i don't know, but i wouldn't think so. perhaps someone with more info will chime in?

i am interested in them because i have three here already i can use for parts. one of mine will run on a squirt of mix but it is really hard to pull over. my other two have no spark.

i like the idea of an old seven pound saw. and i think to have a running mite on the shelf would simply be cool. :chainsaw:

to tell the truth, i don't know, but i wouldn't think so. perhaps someone with more info will chime in?

i am interested in them because i have three here already i can use for parts. one of mine will run on a squirt of mix but it is really hard to pull over. my other two have no spark.

i like the idea of an old seven pound saw. and i think to have a running mite on the shelf would simply be cool. :chainsaw:

If your interested in one, PM me. I have a runner and a parts saw. The runner's recoil can from you I do think....

I just found another mighty mite in the pile ! LOL !! that makes four..
one yellow one and three red ones with diff labels,,mighy mite,might mite super,mighty mite automatic..or close to that for labels..
i may keep one of them for the shelf. :)

I just found another mighty mite in the pile ! LOL !! that makes four..
one yellow one and three red ones with diff labels,,mighy mite,might mite super,mighty mite automatic..or close to that for labels..
i may keep one of them for the shelf. :)

that super sounds interesting. and i have never seen a yeller one before.

do any have a decomp on them? (yes seriously)

Remingtons

Sorry for buttin in guy's but if your looking for information regarding Remington's I know AS member (crane) collects them he might have some answers to you Remington's questions.
Lawrence

that super sounds interesting. and i have never seen a yeller one before.

do any have a decomp on them? (yes seriously)

The yeller one aint labeled "mighty mite" but it is excact same.
maybe check the name tomorrow..
finally got power back after the storm so will be busy a few days.
havent notice a decomp,will look at that also.

The yeller one aint labeled "mighty mite" but it is excact same.
maybe check the name tomorrow..
finally got power back after the storm so will be busy a few days.
havent notice a decomp,will look at that also.

That yellow one could very well be a John Deere 61 as it is the same saw. I think they came in yellow and green.

hi there

hi i stumbled across ya page what about the lil poulans anyone get those yet? this may be an old thread thought i would ask thanks paul

Back