Barn Find ! pix

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just look at us, bunch of kids in a candy store........lol....:hmm3grin2orange:

I just came home with a homie xl-901, homie super 2 and a poulan 361....I think that has cured my CAD for the week.....lol

Last edited:
All this stuff was listed in the N.H. CL,under snowblowers !
most of the stuff is probly junk but there are some promising pieces,sorry Mark,no BOW stuff.
the stihl 030 needed gas is all.
the partner/pioneer had a dead plug,new one and it runs..thats as far as i got today..
what is a JO-BU L8 anyway !?? got compression..in fact most of the complete saws have compression..
two poulan 306A's,one in red,good compression..
a little jred with good comp..
supposedlly 5 home owner/macs etc ran last year..
3 or 4 complete poulan 25sda or sumthin..
bunch of homies,even a big one..cant find the saw the 955 cover goes too.
oh man,i had to get everything under cover in the shed and only did a quick inventory and cant remember all..
nice old small homie in a plastic case with the tool even..in pic lower right..
oh yeh,a couple shindowas too.
will have to sort later and take pix and inventory but no time today..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

watch

ok which one did i have dibs on i think it was the stihl and the craftsman but it depends on the price on them lol

ok which one did i have dibs on i think it was the stihl and the craftsman but it depends on the price on them lol

I think i need ONE stihl in the collection,,just to show i dont have favoratism :) it's the 030 in the vidio.. well,maybe i dont need it,undecided..
what craftsman ?? got two,one with comp and one without..those home owner big ones..??

I'll bet his PM box is smoking.........lol..

Dont know about the poulan 306's yet,have to check them out and decide..i know ONE will go away..one of the small poulans will go away also..
the small stihl parts will go away..
most of the homelite stuff will go away..
the craftsmans i dont even know what models they are yet..
this was started as a feel good thread not a for sale thread but i will need to part with some of the stuff to cover the cost of what i want to keep...
a few members have expresed interest in some of the stuff but i am so confused at to what is there not having organized it yet i am at a loss..
what i am going to try and do is check the saws out and catagorize and see just what i want and part with the rest but i have to go thru it all first..
i will keep any PM's and when i get to that saw or parts will let who ever know if it will be available..i probly should have done that first !! before posting !!

was that the craftsman in my first post,second pic with "DL" on the cover ??

Good for you! Care to let us know what you paid? If not, I understand why. :cheers:

I dont care...
whatever i sell i hope to be fair on when i get around to it anyway,i'm not in a bizz to make money..and i'm sure anybody that ends up with anything will not hold me to the price i paid..
including all the stuff,gas there and back and lunch and a bottle to clebrate,,..$120 total..
i think the little stihl 030 probly worth that. ( see vid ? )

I dont care...
whatever i sell i hope to be fair on when i get around to it anyway,i'm not in a bizz to make money..and i'm sure anybody that ends up with anything will not hold me to the price i paid..
including all the stuff,gas there and back and lunch and a bottle to clebrate,,..$120 total..

heck yea it's worth every penny and then some more on top of that for a good running 030 stihl

You did Super good. Yea, I would say the 030 is worth that for sure. The only thing I would have done different is, I would have bought 2 bottles to celebrate. I tried to rep you again, but I must spread it more. :)

You did Super good. Yea, I would say the 030 is worth that for sure. The only thing I would have done different is, I would have bought 2 bottles to celebrate. I tried to rep you again, but I must spread it more. :)

And you know i couildnt rep YOU either !
LOL !!
tnx for all the input man..

no but i can rep sent to both of ya for being some good friends :laugh: but you should have got 2 bottles to celebrate with like some of that really good stuff out of the basement :laugh:

I dont care...

For that price you did well grasshopper, I have seen people give much more and get less. On fleabay you can recoup your money on just a few of those.

Latest posts

Back