Barn Find ! pix

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i tell you what i got dibs on the craftsman saw under the 330 thats next to the 500 or 5000 which ever one it is but i call dibs on it. i got a saw just like it and i need parts for mine to get it goin again.

Last edited:
looks like that new show american pickers:hmm3grin2orange:

Yeah the ole boys up the highway from me have made out like bandits on the History channel. I believe they were at a auction this weekend that I attended, I had to leave early but they were buying.

Bill

Tomorrow !!

I called tonite and set 9 am thu morn to call him to get directions to his house to look at them..
heres hoping for the best :)
i already got dissapointed once this winter on a barn full of saws deal :( hope it dont happen again..

I called tonite and set 9 am thu morn to call him to get directions to his house to look at them..
heres hoping for the best :)
i already got dissapointed once this winter on a barn full of saws deal :( hope it dont happen again..

Good luck bud. Hope it turns out for ya. If you can get it cheap enough I'm sure you will be able to get your money back from us. Add me to the list...

Well....................................................................?
:givebeer:

Well....................................................................?
:givebeer:

got home about 2 hrs ago..
33 completes saws and enuf to make another 6 or so..and lots of parts..
just finished putting them in the shed and starting a couple up..
after supper will post pix.. :)

Guess you'll need a calculator to refigure that signature :clap:.

Definitely, anything in the older series. Mostly what I'm looking for right now is an HC and any of the bigger saws. I'd pay through the nose for the old IEL two-man saws.

Ok, I will get over there an check it out closer next week as I was more interested in the Poulan K100 gear drive bow saw that I'm dealing on then the IEL/Pioneer whatever it is! LOL :givebeer:

Woo Hoooooooooooooo, I love barn finds:love1::yourock:

I can't wait to see some more pics. I'll bet more than a couple of them will peak my interest!

Latest posts

Back