Barn Find ! pix

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is some cool old iron there but be careful. I really don't see any saw there that is real valuable. 1st pic is Homelite SXL, Rem MM, Poulan 306, and I'm guessing a Roper. 2nd pic is Homie 330, Stihl 031?, Partner 500, couple of XL/SXL's, Mac 610series, maybe a yellow Might Mite in the middle, and a Poulan/craftsman in the lower left. When you break it down by saw I don't see a lot of money. Just my $.02

I dont see a lot of money either,maybe a lot of fun tho if the price is right :)
you missed a couple of small stihls.
also,he said pix did not show all the saws,only a sampling..
He did say he was keeping one big old stihl..

There is some cool old iron there but be careful. I really don't see any saw there that is real valuable. 1st pic is Homelite SXL, Rem MM, Poulan 306, and I'm guessing a Roper. 2nd pic is Homie 330, Stihl 031?, Partner 500, couple of XL/SXL's, Mac 610series, maybe a yellow Might Mite in the middle, and a Poulan/craftsman in the lower left. When you break it down by saw I don't see a lot of money. Just my $.02

Yea, I don't see anything of major value, who knows what is on the bottom of the pile. I still think its "gold mine" of parts and potential runners for people like me that like the vintage saws. I would offer a $100 and see what happens, you can always increase. ;)

well i got dibs on one of the stihls if they are any left

Dont get too excited,,i dont have them yet and dont know if i will.
i'm not going to spend a lot of money on junk...
will be intersting to see the rest..wish he had taken more pix..

Yea, I don't see anything of major value, who knows what is on the bottom of the pile. I still think its "gold mine" of parts and potential runners for people like me that like the vintage saws. I would offer a $100 and see what happens, you can always increase. ;)

From talking to the guy the first pic is in one building and shows only a small amount of the saws..
the second pic is the shed and he said that building was 1/2 full of saws..
so from what "HE" said to me sounds like there are a LOT more saws than whats pictured :) along with lots of bars and chains,,but NO tools :(
will be looking for some BOW stuff for Mark too..

Dont get too excited,,i dont have them yet and dont know if i will.
i'm not going to spend a lot of money on junk...
will be intersting to see the rest..wish he had taken more pix..

I would offer a $100 and see what happens, you can always increase. ;)

:laugh: i hear that i would do like arrow head said to do and see what happens and then if they are some gtood saws you could always increase the price on them

Well actually a couple of sheds..
he said make me an offer for everything,these pix just a sample.
got an appointment to look after this snowstorm.

attachment.php

attachment.php

am I nuts. or are you guys nuts?

:biggrinbounce2:

From talking to the guy the first pic is in one building and shows only a small amount of the saws..
so from what "HE" said to me sounds like there are a LOT more saws than whats pictured :) along with lots of bars and chains,,but NO tools :(

dangs sounds like a big winner there i would offer atlease a $150 for the whole lot unless you find some really valueble saws or something

" am I nuts. or are you guys nuts? "

we are ALL nuts !!! what you think we are doing HERE ??

Aww shucks,,,, You remembered me. :cheers:

Funny you mention that, I should know tomorrow if I will have a complete bow setup for a 245A.

Seriously, like Randy said, I wouldnt give too much unless theres a bunch more good stuff to go with it.

I still got boxes of junk laying here from that last lot of stuff I picked up. What to do with it?

Aww shucks,,,, You remembered me. :cheers:

Funny you mention that, I should know tomorrow if I will have a complete bow setup for a 245A.

Seriously, like Randy said, I wouldnt give too much unless theres a bunch more good stuff to go with it.

I still got boxes of junk laying here from that last lot of stuff I picked up. What to do with it?

Make lamps ?
make bird feeders ??
paper weights.
gag gifts.
boat anchors.
lawn ornaments.
wheel chocks.
xmass tree decorations.
door knockers.
wind chimes.
mobiles.
etc................................................................................

Let me know Ron, I'll go in with ya for those stihls!!!! can never have enough. might even go with ya if you do it before friday.

i called dibs on one of the big stihls earlier but have at them tho if you can use them go ahead i'll find a nuther one someplace lol but i like to see more pictures tho

Back