Best late Birthday gift EVER!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would leave it alone for a while it might mess up and you would have to take it back for warranty work and a muffler mod would void it. and use 32:1 is fine it will adjust for it.

i would leave it alone for a while it might mess up and you would have to take it back for warranty work and a muffler mod would void it. and use 32:1 is fine it will adjust for it.

I guess that makes sense. I am just going to be mad when a stock 50cc saw out cuts my 82cc unit. LOL

The propane company isn't.

This makes year number 2 without buying a drop of propane. The didn't even give me a calendar. LOL

We use hp ultra at work, I'm going to give it a go 40-1 and save my mobil 1 2t for milling

We use hp ultra at work, I'm going to give it a go 40-1 and save my mobil 1 2t for milling

Well If this saw is as sweet as I have been told, I just don't want to waste the 2 gallons I just mixed. I have a feeling my old saws will be on the side line most of the time now.

Hp ultra is the stihl grey bottle mix correct?

Well If this saw is as sweet as I have been told, I just don't want to waste the 2 gallons I just mixed. I have a feeling my old saws will be on the side line most of the time now.

Hp ultra is the stihl grey bottle mix correct?
That stuff you have has a good Jaso rating as good or higher than the Stihl Ultra.

Looks good

]
JASO FA – original spec established regulating lubricity, detergency, initial torque, exhaust smoke and exhaust system blocking.

JASO FB – increased lubricity, detergency, exhaust smoke and exhaust system blocking requirements over FA.

JASO FC – lubricity and initial torque requirements same as FB, however far higher detergency, exhaust smoke and exhaust system blocking requirements over FB.

JASO FD - same as FC with far higher detergency requirement.
What AMSOIL oil are you using. What rating does it have?

I've been using Lucas for a while now, its cheap and available at the local O'Reilley's for $9.99 a quart or $30 a gallon on Amazon.

I've used all the expensive racing oil and the only difference i see using this Lucas is the money i spend on oil.

Should be $6 yer gettin' screwed. Best oil out there anyway.

I have been whining about missing all of the good deals in the trading post, I guess she got tired of listening, and my birthday was the 31st and we both had to work, so she said you don't get anything until after the holidays.

Well, I got home today, and my girlfriend said lets go get your birthday gift. I thought she meant dinner and a movie. So we start driving, she pulls into the saw shop and hands me the money, and says go in and get your gift.
Here it is..

18" bar .325 chain, got the shop to throw in 2 extra chains and a 6 pac of oil.

I am SUPER EXCITED.
Now my only question is can I run it on my 32:1 mix I use for my other saws?

YOU NEED TO PUT A RING ON HER FINGER IMMEDIATELY!
MAKE A HELL OF A VALENTINE ENGAGEMENT STORY.

Latest posts

Back