best non top handle craner saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7y3yhe9u.jpg

My 461 sports a 28 es light and is a beast but damn she's heavy.

Run an 880/88 or 090 on the ground for an hour or so and you will be thrilled to have it sent up I bet.
And a suspender saddle helps.

Hey brother, my go to saw most days which makes a ms 200/201 feel like a 65lb dumbell is the one on the top...again modded by Mr. Brad.

419258_443622805732163_25555857_n.jpg

Plan on picking one of those up in the fall. Look forward to pruning with it.

you will be surprised...td's are do able and even chunking...just gotta watch for slightly underpowered (even modded) for some one handed cut and tosses. But, hell, you can notch and blow out leaders with it.

yes, my 2nd one, the first one was stolen.

Got my 461 R, also has extra cap. oiler. It is beautiful and barks big time. Can you imagine letting an employee that thought he knew what he was doing (most of em), have your 461 sent up to make a big cut on a giant semi parallel, long heavy limb, make a step cut like he always does, and have the saw torn right out of his hands? No thanks. Nobody likely gonna touch this saw for long while.

Enjoy your new saw. It looked good in the videos. Mine is getting ported by the monkey September 3rd.

btw...Brad is not doing anymore porting...just the 201 mods. He did me a favor. I didn't know that but I really appreciate it.

Back