Best pricing on a husqvarna 555 or 562xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYH1

Tacticle Chainsaw Operator.
If....the eBay saw is a newer model that includes the original box, packaging, manual etc....I am buying it. I have messaged the seller. If it does not (New old stock that has been sitting for years), I am calling the dealer that gave me the price on the 562 and buying it.

This is where I am at now unless Someone has a lead on another 2260.
I believe my dealer has one 2260 left. I think one 2172 also. Not sure if he'll ship them or not. I could stop down Monday morning and ask.

I just bought their last 2258 last week for my son. It was $530 plus tax to give you an idea on prices.

NYH1.

Mich4x4

Mich4x4

ArboristSite Member
Well... All the leads on the Jonsered's didnt pan out... unfortunate, as I really started to like the Jonnys. So, I called the guy in Michigan today(That I spoke with last week) and ordered a 562xp. I am excited and feel that I got a really goo deal. $620.10 shipped to my door with a 20" B&C. I will post some pics when she arrives.

I appreciate all the help from you guys. Suggestions, opinions etc.
Thanks again.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
Well... All the leads on the Jonsered's didnt pan out... unfortunately, I really started to like the Jonnys. So, I called the guy in Michigan today(That I spoke with last week) and ordered a 562xp. I am excited and feel that I got a really goo deal. $620.10 shipped to my door with a 20" B&C. I will post some pics when she arrives.

I appreciate all the help for you guys. Suggestions, opinions etc.
Thanks again.
Cool, they are a great saw, you'll be quite done with the 455 once you run it.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
I figured that as well.. I have some downed timber on my property from this weekend's ice storm that is waiting for that saw. A very big ash tree in particular. :chainsaw:
We didn't have much damage here, but I had the 550 and the 576 in the car yesterday just in case :).
It's snowing lightly here right now, what's the date again lol.

Latest posts