Best pricing on a husqvarna 555 or 562xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. Just got off the phone with Nate (fordf150). Super nice guy. He does not have any 2260s left but gave me a very, very good price on a 2258 he has.

However, I have decided the 2260 or 562 will be mine. I called spike60. No 2260's available. I cannot find a 2260. If anyone knows a dealer that has one (not old stock) please shoot me a pm. At the very least I would like to get a quote on one to compare it to the 562 quote I already have.

and the gray on these saws is junk, and the reason the new 572 has the wrinkle finish grey on it(it looks to be more durable, let's hope so).

True dat! The grey on the 562 is junk. And, a real pain to do anything with if you don't like it. Other than that, I think Husky has come a long way on correcting their heat and auto-tune issues. The newer ones seem to be really good saws.

Check out this guy's videos. He's running a small mount version of the 562 (EU only model 560). You can see how fast and agile the saw is in action.

If....the eBay saw is a newer model that includes the original box, packaging, manual etc....I am buying it. I have messaged the seller. If it does not (New old stock that has been sitting for years), I am calling the dealer that gave me the price on the 562 and buying it.

This is where I am at now unless Someone has a lead on another 2260.

Here is mine the day i got it
d0bf50e1922bb7168005875875af3f38.jpg
c57a68aceb8e0d60473d7b039f77d945.jpg

True dat! The grey on the 562 is junk. And, a real pain to do anything with if you don't like it. Other than that, I think Husky has come a long way on correcting their heat and auto-tune issues. The newer ones seem to be really good saws.

Check out this guy's videos. He's running a small mount version of the 562 (EU only model 560). You can see how fast and agile the saw is in action.

Great video.
Not saying I wouldn't want the 560, I've actually always wanted one, even though I prefer the orange on the 555; but everything he did could easily be done with a 450 rancher :yes:, this is where the need/want comes into play and all the more if we're talking about a few cords a year.
That being said I've tried few variations of all the huskys(in this class) except the 560, but if you want to ship me a 560 :clap:.
Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 1.53.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 1.54.55 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 1.57.10 PM.png
Me!!! Lol. I ordered one for my project 562XP.
And why not a little heat while your at it :blob2::sweet:.
Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 1.58.57 PM.png

Great video.
Not saying I wouldn't want the 560, I've actually always wanted one, even though I prefer the orange on the 555; but everything he did could easily be done with a 450 rancher :yes:, this is where the need/want comes into play and all the more if we're talking about a few cords a year.
That being said I've tried few variations of all the huskys(in this class) except the 560, but if you want to ship me a 560 :clap:.
View attachment 646578 View attachment 646579 View attachment 646581

View attachment 646582

I'd bee more than happy to send you a 560. Not sure what the price would be.

That thing looks good wearing a wrap. :rock2: I'm thinking mine will come in handy. All my other saws are standard, so the 562XP will be my only wrapped saw.

Also got my eyes on a real nice brand new, old stock, Makita 9010. Been just sitting there on the shelf collecting dust. Not relevant to the thread, but just saying in case anybody wants one.....

Great video.
View attachment 646578 View attachment 646579 View attachment 646581

View attachment 646582

What’s this nasty talk about need [emoji1] I know I could get by with smaller saws and maybe less but where’s the fun in that. I hope my wife doesn’t read this [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s this nasty talk about need
emoji1.png
I know I could get by with smaller saws and maybe less but where’s the fun in that. I hope my wife doesn’t read this
emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just have to keep it real for the guys who are on a budget, don't let me rain on your parade:chainsaw::laughing:.

Back