Best sounding/loudest chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me right now I'm enamored by the 555 under load, I also liked something about sound of the 441c-m under load.
Loudest would have to be the 5 hole muffler modded 044, that will hurt your ears.

I was thinking I'm done with that already and my 6yr old daughter says "it really doesn't cut that fast" :yes:.
It is a sweet old saw though :).
..old saw and no parts - running very rich, as I don't want to overheat it. Plus, the chain was probably dull.
This little Echo Twin cuts a bit faster (and absolutely vibration-free):

..old saw and no parts - running very rich, as I don't want to overheat it. Plus, the chain was probably dull.
This little Echo Twin cuts a bit faster (and absolutely vibration-free):

She said "ok, that was a little faster" lol.
I never read the comments to her, just played the video :).
Kids are great, she's not feeling well and wanted to hang with Dad :).
She's seen me cut a good bit of wood, but you never know what they are paying attention to, well more than I though she was:rock:.
Very nice old echo by the way :yes:.
What is the wood

She said "ok, that was a little faster" lol.
I never read the comments to her, just played the video :).
Kids are great, she's not feeling well and wanted to hang with Dad :).
She's seen me cut a good bit of wood, but you never know what they are paying attention to, well more than I though she was:rock:.
Very nice old echo by the way :yes:.
What is the wood
Now You know what to give her for her birthday, or Christmas, or whatever occasion comes first! ;)

Now You know what to give her for her birthday, or Christmas, or whatever occasion comes first! ;)
For sure.
My boy is first in line.
He's 8 and has ran them a few times with me on the handle. I have a little ms200 rear handle that would be great for them to run :). I'm not rushing into putting others on the saw as I would loose my help and have to start hauling everything myself lol. It will come soon enough though :yes:.

Latest posts

Back