best wat to hire a climber?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this thread was a complete waste and then this incredible" GIRL" fight happened now I can't stop laughing so Thank You all who have participated .....

Well I thought this was dead until you started this gender war.LOL

Now little man NC is gonna try. Good luck joker boy.

Uh Dan I almost sort of pity your sorry ass, you can't help it you are they way you are you were doomed from they day your ass came into this world. Don't worry though it will be alright when the worlds got you down you can always escape into your poetry.

Come on Dan! wheres your master piece the one thats gonna make you famous, the one thats gonna get you out of treework so you dont have to do this anymore. Hurry up Dan! I sence that mid life crisis coming on strong you better figure it out quick. If you need any pointers though just ask I would be glad to help a fellow treeman out.:cheers:

PS. Maybe you should of bought that new corvette instead of that chipper.

Last edited:
Uh Dan I almost sort of pity your sorry ass, you can't help it you are they way you are you were doomed from they day your ass came into this world. Don't worry though it will be alright when the worlds got you down you can always escape into your poetry.

Come on Dan! wheres your master piece the one thats gonna make you famous, the one thats gonna get you out of treework so you dont have to do this anymore. Hurry up Dan! I sence that mid life crisis coming on strong you better figure it out quick. If you need any pointers though just ask I would be glad to help a fellow treeman out.:cheers:

PS. Maybe you should of bought that new corvette instead of that chipper.

Yes, I sometimes get confused myself on whether I am a prima donna or just sick of the penny ass bull#### we all gotta deal with and who we gotta deal with it with. No, I don't mind guys like you who know the job and how you are gonna do start to finish. Sure we have our tizzies but I keep running into these semi-skilled tree service owners, they can't even think to tie the saw on right much less how to act.
Me? No I don't know how to act... especially in public and that's apprarent and sure everybody starts somewhere, think about how you started. Yeah, yer a tough smart lil SOB ,you just do it and don't ask stupit questions . Mostly you do that is.

Yeah, I am always on the warpath for true wannabes. You know how I roll, you know how I work, you know why. So now you know why I am on the warpath. Hey, if you need agressive hand in a job up there give a holler dude...for anything.

And 101, don't make me slap you and get your tubby butt jigglin. You'll have to sneak me to get me, otherwise I'm much too fast.

OK, I am sorry. I am sorry you all don't see the downright satire, irony, pain, fear and comedy in this paragraph.

The Dan does have a valid point. Why would a self proclaimed tree service need to hire a climber? Isn't that the whole point of a tree service? If it is then we're not talking about a tree service. We're talking about something else entirely. Sure, the nomenclature can be tricky but a bunch of new climbing gear does not a tree service make. And if the subtle irony of misspelling stupid is lost on you then...well, there is nothing we can do to help you.

To answer the OP's question...I'll need some more information. Are you going to sub the work or hire an employee? Because it matters.

I thought this thread was a complete waste and then this incredible" GIRL" fight happened now I can't stop laughing so Thank You all who have participated .....

I'll be honest, I am something of a fanatic with this stuff myself. I love to see ya'll get riled so I write all that. Its all crazy but its true.

And of course you thought this thread was a waste at first. Sometimes you act like " one of them". Dude, you do, sorry to say. Yer cute though so I like ya.

Last edited:
The Dan does have a valid point. Why would a self proclaimed tree service need to hire a climber? Isn't that the whole point of a tree service? If it is then we're not talking about a tree service. We're talking about something else entirely. Sure, the nomenclature can be tricky but a bunch of new climbing gear does not a tree service make. And if the subtle irony of misspelling stupid is lost on you then...well, there is nothing we can do to help you.

To answer the OP's question...I'll need some more information. Are you going to sub the work or hire an employee? Because it matters.

And not just a climber but on the sub-contract side. YEEEAAHH! You guys think I am bad? No! I am the good guy, I'm trying to help but, look, its brutal out there puppies!

ya'll be thinking alls ya'll gotta do is cut it with a 390 and the job is done.... 13 hours later.

Hey Dan Can you explain to me a "one of them"? And i would be careful with the threats of slapping my tubby face because it may have been you that I met a a few years back at the Shell in Newtown , so watch it you may have to cash that check your mouth is writing and I don't think you got enough ### to get thet job done , and it may look pretty funny to see a guy at the WAWA sitting in his truck with all of his teeth knocked out ...... I am kidding:msp_sneaky: of course

Last edited:
Yes, I sometimes get confused myself on whether I am a prima donna or just sick of the penny ass bull#### we all gotta deal with and who we gotta deal with it with. No, I don't mind guys like you who know the job and how you are gonna do start to finish. Sure we have our tizzies but I keep running into these semi-skilled tree service owners, they can't even think to tie the saw on right much less how to act.
Me? No I don't know how to act... especially in public and that's apprarent and sure everybody starts somewhere, think about how you started. Yeah, yer a tough smart lil SOB ,you just do it and don't ask stupit questions . Mostly you do that is.

Yeah, I am always on the warpath for true wannabes. You know how I roll, you know how I work, you know why. So now you know why I am on the warpath. Hey, if you need agressive hand in a job up there give a holler dude...for anything.

And 101, don't make me slap you and get your tubby butt jigglin. You'll have to sneak me to get me, otherwise I'm much too fast.

Trust me dan I get your drift on the OP, I see it all to clear all the time. I just lost my helper not to long ago for what reason IDK. I can speculate that it was probably over money. The thing that really pisses me off is that the kid couldnt even open his mouth and ask for more money. I would have gave it to him cause hes worth it. But now I find out he is out subbing for a landscraper with no insurance no gear and not enough experience. Talk about ready to flip my lid.

As for you I don't mind your stories and even find them amusing sometimes. The thing that bothers me is that I gave you a shot to come work with me and do some real treework, none of this making gopher holes with poplar branches. You know a chance to put our sometimes rocky past to rest. You declined so I took it as bad character on your part, just another way to one up a brother. I could be wrong but thats my take. Its all good though you gotta do what you gotta do.

Hey Dan Can you explain to me a "one of them"? And i would be careful with the threats of slapping my tubby face because it may have been you that I met a a few years back at the Shell in Newtown , so watch it you may have to cash that check your mouth is writing and I don't think you got enough ### to get thet job done , and it may look pretty funny to see a guy at the WAWA sitting in his truck with all of his teeth knocked out ...... I am kidding:msp_sneaky: of course

Yeah, I probably wouldn't wanna tangle with your fat ass if it came down to it!

Just teasing, of course buddy! :msp_scared:

Yeah, I probably wouldn't wanna tangle with your fat ass if it came down to it!

Just teasing, of course buddy! :msp_scared:

Actually I lost 40 lbs this summer and I am down to a smooth 230 so now all the fat ### comments will have to be refined to bad ### and I am sure the last thing people say about a silver back ape before he tears there arms off and beats them with em is "LOOK HOW FAT HE IS "

Actually I lost 40 lbs this summer and I am down to a smooth 230 so now all the fat ### comments will have to be refined to bad ### and I am sure the last thing people say about a silver back ape before he tears there arms off and beats them with em is "LOOK HOW FAT HE IS "

A silver back ape.. lmao!

But sounds about right, and I hear ya buddy!! :laugh:

You sound almost ready to actually take on OD! lol..

To answer the OP's question...I'll need some more information. Are you going to sub the work or hire an employee? Because it matters.[/QUOTE]

i am not talking about hiring a guy full time, but just subing work out sometimes as needed. i have never subletted work out when it comes to tree work and thought i would ask for some advice from others, didn't know it would turn into this. lol i talked with a friend who ownes a large tree service, he gave me numbers for 2 guys that he uses to climb for him. both have insurance and are licensed and have all of their own gear. so, i think i found a climber when i need/want one.

Last edited:
theres two ways to do it, steal a good companys climber or test the man, have him do something in you're yard easy yet hard, carry the insurance, imo I WILL ONLY CLIMB WITH MY GEAR, I KNOW IT IS SAFE, I KNOW MY SAW IS 100% I WILL NOT USE ANOTHERS GEAR.

theres two ways to do it, steal a good companys climber or test the man, have him do something in you're yard easy yet hard, carry the insurance, imo I WILL ONLY CLIMB WITH MY GEAR, I KNOW IT IS SAFE, I KNOW MY SAW IS 100% I WILL NOT USE ANOTHERS GEAR.

Or the 3rd way don't allow someone that your unfamiliar with to put "himself" in a situation where he can hurt himself , someone else or do damage ..... I can see if a guy knows whats up just watching him get ready to climb

i am not talking about hiring a guy full time, but just subing work out sometimes as needed. i have never subletted work out when it comes to tree work and thought i would ask for some advice from others, didn't know it would turn into this. lol i talked with a friend who ownes a large tree service, he gave me numbers for 2 guys that he uses to climb for him. both have insurance and are licensed and have all of their own gear. so, i think i found a climber when i need/want one.[/QUOTE]

Interesting:msp_mellow:

i am not talking about hiring a guy full time, but just subing work out sometimes as needed. i have never subletted work out when it comes to tree work and thought i would ask for some advice from others, didn't know it would turn into this. lol i talked with a friend who ownes a large tree service, he gave me numbers for 2 guys that he uses to climb for him. both have insurance and are licensed and have all of their own gear. so, i think i found a climber when i need/want one.

Interesting:msp_mellow:[/QUOTE]

Hey, someone has to do it if this ##### don't have the balls! how else you think he's supposed to have a tree service??

Newtown down by Route 3 or where ever the Hell it is? I think there are 3 Newtowns, don't know how chewy or fruity they are, I stick close to home . Still, I keep a comanding veiw of the Wawa lot if I am sittin, I guess if i saw you all twerked up I'd go running, you best not follow.

004-10.jpg

Jess joking of course

Newtown down by Route 3 or where ever the Hell it is? I think there are 3 Newtowns, don't know how chewy or fruity they are, I stick close to home . Still, I keep a comanding veiw of the Wawa lot if I am sittin, I guess if i saw you all twerked up I'd go running, you best not follow.

004-10.jpg

Jess joking of course

I want you to clarify the one of them comment and we'll talk guns after

Latest posts

Back