Blower for my friend questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh1981

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hi. I am looking to buy a blower for a friend of mine. He has helped me out a lot over the past year from firewood cutting to car maintainance among other things. so I would like to buy him a backpack blower as a thank you gift. He has a small property. No lawn. strictly trees. Only grass is along road. He has a lot of leaves of course. Even in summer.

He has used my STIHL BR600 Magnum backpack blower and loves it. Also my STIHL SH85 blower vac and loves it also. With that said something inbetween them would work.

He would use it 1-2 times a week. Maybe occasionally more. blow off driveway, deck, steps, leaves off roof and out of gutters. Blow chips off driveway after chainsawing firewood.

Must be a pro model.

Need one that will last years.

I am looking at the STIHL br 380 and 420. Br500, 550, 600 too expensive for what he needs it for.

Really just sticking with stihl backpack blower. easy to get parts for, reliability, easy to work on, run forever.

But if echo is good could look into it and husky from home depot...

hows the 380 and 420? Echo and husky...

Thanks,

Josh

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back