bobcat rubber tracks?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASD

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
do any of you run after market rubber tracks on your t300 ???? it's time for us to get a new set and want to know what is out their

thanks
Scott

I believe Bobcat does actually outsource the tracks from a manufacturing company. I am not 100% on this, but this is what Ive heard. If I were you id try to find out who supply's them and cut out the middleman, Bobcat.

You can also send measurements to a few companies and compare the rubber. Rock and Dirt Mag(heavy equipment mag) has a dozen or so aftermarket track co's that advertise in there. You could check in there too.

You may want to look into a set of turf tracks too. Last I checked ASV was the only companing making them, but that was a year ago. May be different now. They are a great investment.

Asv Is The Only Co. With Turf Tracks (patent #)

I Have The Mag You Are Talking About But I Am Looking For Some One That Was Used After Market Tracks As I Am Wondering How Some Of The Other Track Patterns Work

I have only used Bobcat Tracks but some others I know have used aftermarkets and were not happy with track life. Sorry I don't know the brands but I think you really get what you pay for in the tracks. How many hours did you guys manage on your tracks. On one of my T300's I have over 1700 hrs with tons of tread left. As long as the track doesn't rip should be good for another 1000 plus hours. The track life is totally dependant on the operator if you get an employee who doesn't give a s--- other than to go balls to the walls you can wear a set out in 400 - 800 hours. We run our machines on everything from 4" rock to pavement, forestry mowing and mud so the track see's it all.

t 300 tracks

this is my 2cents i have 2 track machines and have never seen 17oo hrs.more like 600-700 hrs with bobcat tracks and aftermarket but our aftermarket ones are about $2000 less i dont know the nameof them off the top of my head but will get it.:greenchainsaw:

please do i am looking for people who have tried them and if they think they are any good . What pattern are the one's you use

thanks what tread do the have is it like stock or like the pic on their site ?
if like their lite how is the traction compared to stock?

The tracks from Mclaren were offset like stock ones. the way the site looks you can only get that new style they are showing, look real nice to me.

Dominion Equipment

Dominion Equipment was way cheaper than anyone else on new tracks for my Bobcat MT-50 mini skid loader. I just got them this weekend so I haven't tried them out yet. Cost $380/set plus $90 shipping compared to $800 from Bobcat Company.

At about half the price of Bobcat, I figure they're worth a try.

http://www.dominionequipmentparts.com/

got my tracks from Dominion Equipment put on the mini skid Monday night. They aren't quite the same as the tracks that were on it but, since I bought the skid used, I'm not sure that those tracks were bobcat brand to start with.

Anyhow, they seem to be decent enough tracks. We'll see how they hold up.

Gave me a good workout getting them on that's for sure! The adjustment bolt on one side didn't want to loosen all the way due to a lot of rust and crud built up on the threads. Finally got it but lost a couple of pounds in sweat before the job was done...

Back