BR 600 Snowblower!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbuehning

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm sure I'm not the first, but the last 2 snows I've used my blower and it was actually faster than the snowthrower. Yes, it was powder, but 4-5" of snow by hand would have taken some time. Oh, btw, my thrower's discharge is snafu - parts on B/U.

I got a real kick out of watching the neighbors stop and stare, they all think I'm nuts to begin with(too many chainsaws???????) anyways, I'm done and they're still all out there. HA HA.

Really, I was surprised at how well it worked. :popcorn:

Sweet! I always wondered how one of them would work for doing snow. I would imagine you'd have to get on it right after it falls, if it settles in it won't blow very well.

Lol

That's funny you just posted that because earlier this morning I used my BR550 to blow off the driveway and it did'nt work half bad.It would have helped if the wind was'nt blowing as bad but oh well it did the trick...Felt like a fool though

Both times it was just starting to crust over, no problem. Its just plain fun and no wrestling with the 200# hunk of steel.

Honestly - I really get a kick out of people looking at me and scratching their heads. I just keep laughing to myself and they usually stay away. I've been accused of "not playing well with others". :clap:

Now that is a cool idea! I was happy when I figured out how to sweep the garage in under 30 seconds and now this? It is truly the 361 of back pack blowers.

Stop already will ya guys...Making me pretty upset w/ myself for passing on a BR600 for 250 at the local pawn shop. Looked good and ran excellent.

Stop already will ya guys...Making me pretty upset w/ myself for passing on a BR600 for 250 at the local pawn shop. Looked good and ran excellent.

Would that be that "Cash Outlet" over on M-20 by the Scoreboard? Go in there and tell them you know Joey from Boston and that hippie dude will hook you up.

Also, a blower can stoke a charcoal grill or bonfire/brushpile lickety-split like...

Wasn't it you that restored an old JD snowblower? Or was that Brad...

I've been using my blower on snow for the last 4-5 years. They do work good. Just blow it off before you walk or drive on it.

I just used my little echo handheld to clean off the truck just the other day... didn't work too bad. It had already started to crust over, so I had to work with it.

We used to use backpack blowers to clean cars off after a snow storm at a dealership I worked at a few years back. Works real well on the light fluffy stuff but not so much on the heavy and wet. What a time save that was.

Back