Breakfest of Chainsawers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockjock

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Gentlemen today I was asked to cut up a fallen tree in a partially snow covered, horse poop laden semi muddy,randomly ice covered field . Within 3 hours I was spent.. so my question is what do you guys eat to keep your energy up when you are cutting/felling/bucking ?

Kambo sticks of Sapo frog venom. And after cutting you can put a new roof on the house.

you need a west coast loggers breakfast. it consists of a bag of potatoes, half dozen eggs, half loaf of bread, pound of bacon, pack of sausages, and a half ham roast. you should be good to go after that :D

You forgot the quart of OJ, the gallon of milk, and the two gallons of coffee. And don't forget the three packages of Donettos to eat on the way to work.

:confused: Eat? Whats that? I had a pop tart for beakfast.a pop tart not 2 like regularly in a pack of pop tarts.just 1.oh and a mega monster.I like me some monster and a pot of coffee first thing of a morning at 4 am..crack? Did somebody say crack?:laugh:
Im starting to think pall malls contain calories dont know how im stayin fat :laugh: oh yeah beer.I like beer it goes good withcrack and a pop tart.

I lose weight when I eat breakfast every day. I gain weight when I skip it. My usual breakfast is a single pan scramble of scrambled eggs, meat (bacon, ham, or sausage..or any combination thereof) and cheese. Side of fruit of some sort, big glass of water and a cup of coffee.

2123, You are missing the essence of life in a cup.....

Like a few here a good hearty, balanced but over sized breakfast that isn't soaked in fat is a very good way to get the energy you need when working your self like a skidder....

Mine is usual 4 eggs, double portion of meat, 4 slices of toast 2 just butter and 2 butter and jam, 1-2 huge cups of coffee so it could be 3/4 of pot of coffee, so basically double what I'd eat on any other morning

Latest posts

Back