Breakfest of Chainsawers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually dont eat until lunch....starting the day with one of those little energy drink bottles....and coffee.

I call those little bottles ping pow's cause I feel like joe pesci after I take one

Scrapple & eggs. If you've never had scrapple, go anywhere within 50 miles of any sizable Amish population and enjoy. Of course, recipies vary. Before any uninformed jokes about it start, it's simply a form of sausage. If you're a sausage man, chow down.

Grits..... next to the worse thing a man could ever put in his mouth.hominey is next to grits and next is split pea soup.:mad:

I think I know what #1 is. I got cold chills just thinking about trying to eat grits.

puke-smiley-emoticon.gif

I wanted to say something really smartie pants to wear you out but then I realized that you're right.

Lol. I usually spend at least 3 hours a week at the gym training in muay thai and boxing, sometimes a little jiu jitsu. Don't like groundfighting though. I want to be up and moving.

Scrapple & eggs. If you've never had scrapple, go anywhere within 50 miles of any sizable Amish population and enjoy. Of course, recipies vary. Before any uninformed jokes about it start, it's simply a form of sausage. If you're a sausage man, chow down.
I like scrapple crispy or hard if you're dark green.

Lol. I usually spend at least 3 hours a week at the gym training in muay thai and boxing, sometimes a little jiu jitsu. Don't like groundfighting though. I want to be up and moving.
I like power lifting now. I've never been a martial arts guy. Too much discipline. Sight alignment and sight picture are so much easier for me.

I like power lifting now. I've never been a martial arts guy. Too much discipline. Sight alignment and sight picture are so much easier for me.

My stress level is way down since I started learning a little over a year ago. We've got some pretty decent folks at my gym, and I've known coach for well over a decade...he had another gym where I lifted weights. Two years ago, I was close to 50 pounds heavier and felt like crap all the time. I still ain't in the kinda shape those guys in the cage are though.

Am I the only one here that fuels up for hard work with a breakfast burrito? I eat a lot of Greek yogurt; it seems to stick to my ribs and keep me going.

stove top coffee eggs,sausage,biscuits,grits.
i quit smoking even though it did go okay with coffee

Am I the only one here that fuels up for hard work with a breakfast burrito? I eat a lot of Greek yogurt; it seems to stick to my ribs and keep me going.

When I was in West Texas, at morning break, the roach coach always had GIANT breakfast burritos of all flavors. Wish I had one now.

Always thought you could live pretty well on bananas, peanut butter and beef jerky. Water is the only beverage you really need. Quick and simple.
Smoked salmon in a vacuum pack is always yummy.

Latest posts

Back