Breaking in dolmar 7900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont beleive its to rich as rpm is set quite a few hundred rpm over spec. That in addition to the plug looks fine. There is the possiabilty that mixing at 45/1 did'nt help matters . One thing I did notice is matching the exhaust port gasket in addition to the muffler is very important. Even the slightest of any kind of lip left premotes more build up right behind it.

Dude... you're overengineering this to the point of silliness... Run the correct ratios and set the carbs right and you will not have any problems.

You are way too rich if your saws are 4 -stroking in the cut. You are building up the carbon and "varnish" all by yourself. You are prolly runnin' 32:1 as well I'm guessin'.

When I tore my truck down last year that had over 275,000 miles on it... there was buildup on the pistons. just normal...

Gary

Dude... you're overengineering this to the point of silliness... Run the correct ratios and set the carbs right and you will not have any problems.

You are way too rich if your saws are 4 -stroking in the cut. You are building up the carbon and "varnish" all by yourself. You are prolly runnin' 32:1 as well I'm guessin'.

When I tore my truck down last year that had over 275,000 miles on it... there was buildup on the pistons. just normal...

Gary

Hi Gary!!!:cheers: :cheers:

Latest posts

Back