Bruno who and the Red Hot what??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I accidentally walked into the room while the half time show was going on . I asked my wife who is this bruno clown and the awful music she said " I have no idea never heard of him "so I went down stairs and also sat down by the wood burner

It used to be the singers were also great songwriters and thought provoking poets now it's just unintelligible garbage . Today when an entertainer loses their luster and pizzazz they start taking their clothes off and twerking to stay relevant

All I know is has 6 and 0 on a football board . Denver just had to go and score with 30 seconds left in the 3rd.

I spent the afternoon cooking and preparing food for my parents and brother to come watch the game (commercials) here at my house. We spent the first quarter eating, the second quarter snacking and the 1/2 time show cleaning up the mess. Then I spent the 3rd quarter in the garage sharpening chains for my dad. Now the last quarter playing on AS.

Yea, wasn't digging the halftime show.

Wasn't expecting a blowout either, Denver never had it from the first few seconds of the game. If that was Manning's last game, that was a sad way to see it end..

So you all come here to make yourselves feel better about not knowing pop culture? I was over the half time show, pre game, and commercials years ago. I flip channels then and just watch the game because without the game all that other BS wouldn't exist.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers were good 10 - 15, years ago, anybody wanna feel like I did that day.

The chili peppers used to be pretty good and I still like their older stuff. I have no idea who Bruno hairdo is, but I was NOT impressed. think the last good half-time show was with Aerosmith, even if brittany tears, in-suck and others joined in.

HE HE Elway got his just deserts I think LOL. So happy the Broncos didn't show up to play foot ball with real players.
As for the shows even the anthem singer sucked, Well at least she know the word and their proper placement.

:D Al

Back